***BDSM books/stories recommendations?***
Hello September 19, 2020, 03:43:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***BDSM books/stories recommendations?***  (Read 3815 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 18, 2010, 02:37:16 pm »

Hello all!

I'm looking for some good BDSM stories or books. I like short books or stories centered in the BDSM relationship, hardcore bondage, BDSM science fiction (aliens, monsters... )

It's ok some web pages outside GT, I can post them here if they are good Cheesy

Any webpage or GT link recommendations?

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:28:10 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 05:12:56 pm »

For starters you could check out Kim Dare books
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jeff Erno Puppy love. Lots of submission, kinks, descriptive. There are sequels and more stories of Jeff Erno on the tracker.

Chris Owen Deviations series

J.C. Owens Gaven 1 & 2

Stormy Glenn Sir series

Some Kind of Stranger (Blue Ruin #1) by Katrina Strauss & other parts

The extreme book Bloodraven by P.L. Nunn. It has a few very disturbing scenes but also very clear dominant and submissive roles

More suggestions coming, I read lots of BDSM books, just need to make a list Smiley
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:30:53 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 10:33:43 pm »

Hi Noughty, thanks a lot for your message!

I'l try some of the books you recommend. I think I'll start with Bloodraven Wink If it gets too violent for me, I'll move to the next one. Now I really need to password-protect my Kindle!  Cheesy

Best regards.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 01:59:22 am »

There are so many great books out there.

Here are some that I liked. I would say that most of these books are posted here in this forum.

Sean Michael - Hammer Series

About The Hammer BDSM Club

12 Books in the Series

Reading Order

Bent (Marcus and Jim)
Groceries, a Bent Story (Marcus and Jim)
Found (Montana and Billy)
Snared (Montana and Billy)
Owned (Montana and Billy)
Baked (Clay/Bean and Bake/Darius/Devin)
Forged (Simon and Jeremy)
Sweet Cherry (in Cherry on Top anthology) (Rafe and Bobby)
Spoken (Kendall and Eric)
Control (Marcus and Jim, and Montana and Billy)
A Christmas Auction (Marcus and Jim, Simon and Jeremy, and Gil and Xan)
New (Gil and Xan)
Deck the Sub (in Toy Box: Candles) (Marcus and Jim)
Water and Steel (in Toy Box: Shaving) (Marcus and Jim)
Tanny and the Cage (in Toy Box: Cage) (Montana and Billy)
Toy Box: Submission (Montana and Billy, Simon and Jeremy, and Marcus and Jim)
Toy Box: Domination (Montana and Billy, Simon and Jeremy, and Marcus and Jim)
Hands Tied (in Toy Box Bondage Mitts) (Marcus and Jim)
Burn (Dave and Marshall)
Christmas Angel (Mac and Kien)

Sean Michael - The Velvet Glove Series - May be what you're looking for.

8 Books in the Series

The Velvet Glove. An interplanetary exclusive club with every luxury available to its members, The Glove is also a place to explore the deepest levels of sex and love, a place where every member has a chance to find the one thing they really desire, leaving behind the mundane world and entering a fantastical land where rules are meant to be broken. Featuring four stories from Sean Michael's decadent and lush universe, this volume of Velvet Glove has something for everyone.

Braided
Ghost
Velvet Dragon
Velvet Glove I
Velvet Glove II
Velvet Glove III
Velvet Glove IV
Velvet Glove V

Simon and Sir - MaineBoyXY

Its a  free read and is EXTREMELY intense.. lol  But GREAT.

Jade Archer - Contact Series

What to do with Lore
How to Steal Blade
Why Yay Ran Way
Where to Find Harte

First book

A rough around the edges mercenary and a small cat man determined not to be anyone's pleasure slave - making contact has never been so volatile...or so much fun!

Rhyn is an ex-lawman working as a mercenary contracted to protect large space freighters and passenger liners through space. He considers most sentient beings to annoying to be around on a permanent basis and is content to swear at inanimate objects and tinker with his pride and joy - Baker's Pride; a bastardized freighter with more than one nasty little surprise under the hull skin just waiting to spring on the unsuspecting pirates he loves to goad and chase. The tables are turned, however, when his latest assignment brings him face to face with a stunning, fiery little cat man slave named Lore.

Lore's not having a very good day.He's been reclassified as a pleasure slave, traded off-world, knocked on the head and placed in stasis, and now he's woken up surrounded by four of the biggest, hairiest men he's ever laid eyes on. Oh! And it looks like they might be pirates. Just as well he's handy with a skillet and the pirates aren't immune to a few well placed hits! Will the sudden appearance of a glorious, dark-skinned angel in a lawman's hat be the answer to all his lust filled prayers, or will all his hopes and dreams be once again snatched away?

Golden Boy - Claire Thompson
Golden Man - Claire Thompson

Johnny Wilson has never been in love. Though women adore his golden-blond good looks, he never seems to connect. Still trying to convince himself he's straight when he checks out a local gay bar, one look at the handsome stranger is enough to set his heart on fire. Half-acknowledged fantasies and dangerous dreams are challenged as Johnny finally faces his own secrets.

Eric Mendez, the handsome, much-sought-after Dom in the BDSM gay Manhattan scene, is used to getting just exactly what he wants with a snap of his fingers and a glance from his smoldering eyes. When he first lays eyes on Johnny Wilson, he assumes he's just another pretty boy cruising the clubs for a good time. When Johnny disappears without a trace, he unknowingly takes a piece of Eric's heart with him.

Sizzling passion and hidden yearnings to experience the ultimate submission at the hands of another man are brought to the fore in this explicit but romantic exploration of a gay D/s lifestyle. Johnny must come to grips not only with his sexual orientation, but must also find the courage to submit in a loving exchange of power.

Golden Man By Claire Thompson

Rekindle your love affair with Johnny Wilson and Eric Méndez in this sequel to Golden Boy. Golden Man continues Johnny's journey of self-discovery as a gay submissive. Moving past the near-disaster at the gay BDSM club, Johnny strives to please his dominant lover while coming to terms with his family's disapproval of his lifestyle and his fledgling confidence in the scene. Eric, Johnny's sexy Latino lover, must deal with his own issues of trust and commitment.

Together they continue to explore their erotic exchange of power with Johnny eager to press his own sensual envelope as Eric learns to intertwine tenderness with the intensity of discipline. The lovers are tested when a man from Eric's past returns to tempt him, while a sexy artist with designs on Johnny makes him wonder if he has what it takes to commit to just one man. Ultimately this is a love story set against the backdrop of disapproving family and temptation from would-be players in the scene. As the exchange of power deepens to a true exchange of love, each man must confront his fear of giving away the thing he holds most precious-his heart.

By the time you're done reading this and find out it doesn't really say anything, its too late.
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 05:14:41 pm »

Hi Noughty, thanks a lot for your message!

I'l try some of the books you recommend. I think I'll start with Bloodraven Wink If it gets too violent for me, I'll move to the next one. Now I really need to password-protect my Kindle!  Cheesy

Best regards.

The most violent scene is in the beginning and one at the end. So be prepared

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 10:34:38 pm »

Don't forget to share which books you read and liked. This might make it easier to suggest books for you as there are plenty of books in this theme Smiley

You can check out this link:
hxxp://www.goodreads.com/group/bookshelf/20149?shelf=bdsm

There are more groups of books with a specific theme there too.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 12:25:08 pm »

thanks

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 12:40:21 pm »

Checkout
Gay Kink for Newbies

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gay-Kink-Newbies-Samer-Bo/dp/1717839878/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 02:48:47 pm »

thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled