Welcome to the new Youngbloods & Twinks Special Interest Group
Hello December 14, 2018, 09:06:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the new Youngbloods & Twinks Special Interest Group  (Read 31479 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 16, 2014, 08:57:20 am »

welcome

I'm Ozyme the moderator for new and improved Youngbloods & Twinks Special Interest Group a place for all things young, hung and full of cum!

Please share your stories, photos, requests & anything Youngbloods & Twinks.

Let me know what you would like to see in this forum, send me a message or PM me if you are shy.

Ozyme
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:52:44 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:36:39 am »

Good luck ozyme  Applaud2
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:36:39 am »

Thank you very much cannonmc!!

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:03:30 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 08:26:18 am »

Good luck Ozyme, thanks for starting this section up!
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 10:36:07 am »

Thanks CloudStrife!!

It will be great to see some more activity from the guys here in the forums.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 02:40:07 pm »

hi,

just want to ask out of pure curiosity, how young is young in this forum?

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 04:59:43 am »

hi,

just want to ask out of pure curiosity, how young is young in this forum?

Hi manrmen

Do you mean what are the ages of the members of this forum or the actors?

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 11:35:11 pm »

This is probably a dumb question, but what is the difference between a twink and a youngblood?

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 05:22:19 am »

This is probably a dumb question, but what is the difference between a twink and a youngblood?

Not a dumb question it is a bit confusing, question was asked and answered in https://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=20786.0

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 06:53:24 pm »

Good luck! Hi from Oz btw Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 01:35:03 pm »

Good luck! Hi from Oz btw Wink

Thanks Joshuadean! Always great to meet another friend in Australia  Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 02:06:29 am »

"or PM me if you are shy."

How do I do that?

With difficulty on this site - all staff are private. There is a work round but it involves starting a message to someone elsee and substituting the member ID. Or at least it did...

PS I can't even PM you directly if I wanted to

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 04:38:07 am »

"or PM me if you are shy."

How do I do that?

With difficulty on this site - all staff are private. There is a work round but it involves starting a message to someone elsee and substituting the member ID. Or at least it did...

PS I can't even PM you directly if I wanted to

Why not?  I think my settings allow all PMs.  Do we have to be friends or something, first?  Weird. but understandable, I guess.  Thank you for the kind reply.

editor@americorps.ch
(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 10:33:18 am »

Yes, YOUR settings allow you to receive all PMs, but your security settings don't allow me to SEND one to you. If you don't know what I see when I click on your username, click on one of the staff members' .

I can't even add you to my friends' list so you would appear there.

A while back so I could add a moderator to my friends' list he had to show his profile, I had to add it then he had to go back to hiding his profile.

It can be quite frustrating at times. There is no direct way of sending a PM to anyone who has hidden their details (at least, I haven't found one since they removed the send message button) Sad

Other sites allow you to send PMs to any other member. This site we don't even know who the members are!

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 04:41:00 am »

thanks cannon! and thanks to all the aussie lads for getting this section up and running! advance australia fair boys!
1x Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 11:58:24 am »

Yes, YOUR settings allow you to receive all PMs, but your security settings don't allow me to SEND one to you. If you don't know what I see when I click on your username, click on one of the staff members' .

I can't even add you to my friends' list so you would appear there.

A while back so I could add a moderator to my friends' list he had to show his profile, I had to add it then he had to go back to hiding his profile.

It can be quite frustrating at times. There is no direct way of sending a PM to anyone who has hidden their details (at least, I haven't found one since they removed the send message button) Sad

Other sites allow you to send PMs to any other member. This site we don't even know who the members are!

Hi cannonmc

I found a way you can PM me, Click  --> HERE

This might help you out Smiley

Ozyme.

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 03:36:22 pm »

Thank you, ozyme. Actually you are quite easy to contact, you splash your contact on the FTP page  Cheesy

After I posted that message I did do some testing and found a way to message any member if you have their .ru user ID.

I don't think I give away state secrets (and if I do this will be deleted) but basically if you send/reply to a message to anyone you get

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/sendmessage.php?receiver=425583 <my userid and click to see the message box

Change the userid number in the address of your browser (after the equals = sign) to the number of the person you wish to message, say

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/sendmessage.php?receiver=330725 <ozyme's userid (he has been kind enough to provide his) - much more useful, especially if you are a first time poster Smiley

Careful with messaging people who have hidden their settings, some may have a reason for it
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:41:33 pm by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 12:36:35 pm »

Thanks for sharing cannonmc I'm sure this will help lots of users!

(Hidden)

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 11:03:18 am »

You rock

(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 09:56:00 am »

thank you!!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.