Chris Geary
Hello May 27, 2019, 02:10:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Geary  (Read 21327 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 31, 2014, 01:41:25 pm »

Hi would anyone have any chris geary videos?I have been looking for ones in which he is nude but havnt been able to find any if anyone can help would be great,many thanks Gary Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:08:44 am »

i used to have a few clips from his site back when there's free sections long time ago. they're hot. wish there's more here Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 06:29:08 pm »

The ones of the rugby guys showering are HOT and my all time faves. Anyone got any more of them?

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 09:12:49 pm »

I remember that free site before... and i remember downloading ALL of those videos from the university computer lab (my faves were the oil and mud wrestling vids, and the innocent fotoshoots out on the field, then he would adjust the bulges of the models... then hot fondling will ensue!)  But one day, that pc crashed because of all the fotos and videos from the site (i remember saving them in the system folder to avoid detection from the lab assistants) which ate up most of the free memory... I genuinely felt i lost a pirate's treasure chest that day... to this day, i still regret not saving them in small disks that time. >>heartache<<

i've seen has a new site with alot of fotos, but sadly no free vidz anymore.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 05:08:36 am »

Said i would bump this thread to see if anyone has come across any nude videos of chris himself?All i can see is videos where he is covered and also i know he did modelling in his early days for UK studs if anyone has any pics saved many thanks

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 10:57:33 pm »

someone already collected quite a few saucy pics of him

http://barefootmen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/my-first-man-crush-on-internet-chris.html?zx=c044714122f247eb

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:00:41 am »

Oh wow, I had such a huge crush on him back in the days! I always wanted to see his cock, or see him jerking off, maybe one day! haha

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:41 pm »

Sadly I don't think he ever really put his own goods on show. There were a few videos of him giving oral sex to the models in his videos but sadly none of him jerking. I was equally obsessed with a video he shot of a young Kane O'Farrell (he was in an arm chair wearing red speedos if I remember correctly).

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 03:56:55 am »

hottie!

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 11:57:45 pm »

Sadly I don't think he ever really put his own goods on show. There were a few videos of him giving oral sex to the models in his videos but sadly none of him jerking. I was equally obsessed with a video he shot of a young Kane O'Farrell (he was in an arm chair wearing red speedos if I remember correctly).

What a shame!

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 03:58:49 pm »

thankfully his models were always hotter! he’s not got the face for modelling!

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 01:58:34 am »

thankfully his models were always hotter! he’s not got the face for modelling!
Chris Geary is one of the best looking men who's ever been on the internet.

What are you talking about?

The Right Guy is Always Wrong... but Right When the Lights Go Out
(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 08:16:30 am »

Oh man this thread takes me back...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.