Q. How many points per post in the forum?
Hello April 23, 2018, 05:27:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q. How many points per post in the forum?  (Read 3313 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 28, 2014, 04:30:36 am »

I was watching my bonus points in the indicator, and noticed that every time I made a post, my bonus points went up by only 0.1 instead of 1. Is this by design, is there something wrong, or are points not being added instantly?

This isn't a huge deal, but it was sorta bothering me.  Azn
1x Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 04:54:10 am »

Your points

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 08:34:50 am »

That sounds rather than quarterly hour updates by 0.125 seed bonus points for seeding.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 11:50:24 am »

Sorry, I'm pretty sure this information must be somewhere in the page but I haven't been able to find it.

According to the points exchange table you can have "Traffic" or "Invites", what are these?  What do you use them for?

Thanks in advance for you help.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 03:12:30 pm »

According to the points exchange table you can have "Traffic" or "Invites", what are these?  What do you use them for?

Traffic: If you exchange 350 of your available bonus points, you get 5GB added to your upload total. That would bring you to ~40GB and improve your ratio.

Invites: This site usually requires an invitation to join up (except during open registrations). If you have a friend who would like to join, he'll need you to send him an invite. Check your profile page to see how many invites you have available. If you don't have any, then you'll need to exchange 250 bonus points to invite your friend.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 03:13:16 pm »

Hi Shrike Smiley

If you start a topic in any of the forums you get 5 bonus points. If you reply to a topic you get 1 point. You probably know how to get points elsewhere.

You can then exchange these for Traffic, that is GB added to your upload total so you get an improved ratio.

Or Invites. This has rather been overtaken by the site now being open sign-up. But if you have any Invites already you can use them to gain upload gigs.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 12:58:45 pm »

Thanks CannonMC and Metalife.  It's clear to me now.  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 03:21:16 pm »

i have the same question~~ wait for the answer

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 03:54:39 pm »

The answers are already given in the earlier posts in this topic ... you just need to read them.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 11:35:15 am »

Hi Shrike Smiley

If you start a topic in any of the forums you get 5 bonus points. If you reply to a topic you get 1 point. You probably know how to get points elsewhere.

You can then exchange these for Traffic, that is GB added to your upload total so you get an improved ratio.

Or Invites. This has rather been overtaken by the site now being open sign-up. But if you have any Invites already you can use them to gain upload gigs.

Points may not be automatic.  You may have to wait for it to update if we have especially heavy site traffic.

If your threads/posts are deleted, you lose the points for them.  This means spamming won't gain you anything, except making me mad because I have to delete all that spam.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: