25 Great Gay Sex Scenes from Modern Movies
Hello December 18, 2018, 07:58:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 25 Great Gay Sex Scenes from Modern Movies  (Read 30526 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 07:29:23 pm »

I'm sorry, most of the pictures seem to be already deleted. I just don't have the time to update them  afraid Crazy?

Anyway, lucky for you, I got the gif  Cheers

<Quoted Image Removed>
<Quoted Image Removed>
<Quoted Image Removed>
<Quoted Image Removed>

Well, it looks more like he's suffering instead of feeling an orgasm. Hahahaha. blush

(Hidden)

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2016, 07:27:01 am »

Well, it looks more like he's suffering instead of feeling an orgasm. Hahahaha. blush

Well I guess every man has their own expression of orgasm  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2016, 11:35:58 am »

Well I guess every man has their own expression of orgasm  Grin

It reminds me of one gay themed film I've watched years ago Das Flustern des Mondes (Whispering Moon) 2006 wherein one of the lead character edited his facial expression while having orgasm to make him look good and not convulsing after he and the other lead character have taped their sex

(Hidden)

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2016, 10:57:04 pm »

Well I guess every man has their own expression of orgasm  Grin

It reminds me of one gay themed film I've watched years ago Das Flustern des Mondes (Whispering Moon) 2006 wherein one of the lead character edited his facial expression while having orgasm to make him look good and not convulsing after he and the other lead character have taped their sex

Is it worth to see that film? How you rate it from 1 to 10?

(Hidden)

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2016, 11:40:53 am »

I would rate it 5/10 and it's here, take your pick

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

(Hidden)

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2016, 12:58:17 pm »

I would rate it 5/10 and it's here, take your pick

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Thanks then!  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 05:52:44 am »

Its actually a really bad movie. They try to make it funny, but failed execution.

(Hidden)

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2017, 01:21:02 pm »

The pics are dead... cant view them Sad

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled