vibrating prostate massager or vibrator?
Hello December 10, 2018, 02:46:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vibrating prostate massager or vibrator?  (Read 2016 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 08, 2015, 12:29:55 am »

I have recently purchased a prostate massager (my first toy), but it's just... okay. It's a nice feeling when you jack off, but i was expecting significantly more out of it, maybe even cumming without jacking off. If there is a point i need to hit, i haven't found it.

On a forum someone said that vibrators are much better, but when i asked, he gave no clarification, and pretty much noone posted there for weeks, so i thought i'll try it here.

Are vibrators better than vibrating prostate massagers? Would there be a point in buying one if i already have a prostate massager?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:02:05 pm »

There is no real cut and dry answer to this question. It's all a matter of preference really. Every person will find that they have different quirks and such that get them off that for other people, won't do a thing. I think your best bet would be to experiment with different kinds of toys and figure out what works for you.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 03:40:07 am »

thanks... i was afraid i would never get an answer
so i should buy a vibrator then

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 02:34:34 am »

Will try and shall get back to you on this one.  Crazy?

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 01:59:09 am »

tell me how that works for ya, been thinkng in buying one

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 02:32:20 am »

ok, now i have both

my vibrator has a stronger vibration which is nice, but the massager is a bit easier to insert
as for the shape and size... i don't think i'm that much turned on by anal stimulation... it's nice having something in and the vibration is good, but i don't get that great feeling bottoms seem to get

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: