When you see a guy with a ring, is he fair game or back away?
Hello September 21, 2020, 08:22:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When you see a guy with a ring, is he fair game or back away?  (Read 2789 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 21, 2015, 07:21:21 am »

When you see a guy with a ring and he's flirting or interested, do you flirt back?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:55:07 am »

I'll flirt back... those types of guys I'm not seeking anything but fun with. Their personal life is their business. Not mine. I could care less if they're married or not.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 08:57:57 am »

I would flirt back. It's not my job to keep someone else's marriage together.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 12:52:27 am »

flirting is harmless , all people do it and  its a natural thing to do , however if its "more than that " I ignore people who are attached ,the last thing i want is to be involved in someone's private life drama i dont have time for people who dont have the integrity to be honest
i dont accept it in my life and relationships and i certainly wont lower my ethics making myself a hypocrite by sleeping with someone who doesnt have integrity , but each to their own.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 05:45:00 am »

When it's harmless (like a compliment or something) I have no problem. But anything that seems serious, ring or no ring I want to know his relationship status. If he gives me any answer besides single, I back away. To me, that's potential drama and I have an aversion to it. That's just me though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 02:56:20 am »

He is fair game.

If he wants to shoot his load down my throat or up my ass - who am I to complain.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 08:03:17 am »

I love being the other guy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled