Is having kids just to feel fulfilled a bad idea?
Hello July 11, 2020, 12:58:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is having kids just to feel fulfilled a bad idea?  (Read 32438 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:54 am »

To be candid.
The difficult part isn't deciding to have a kid or not.  There are worse reasons to want to have a kid and better reasons none of which would honestly last until you get the kid weaned.  The only thing that matters is your reponsibility when you have a kid.

(Hidden)

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 12:26:14 pm »

Worth to have a try. having children is not just your own matter, it’s about your blood lineage. You have responsibility to bring up your children even abnegate some personal things such as your sexuality..., you should earn more money to feed the family and give them a better living environment. Finally you will gain the benefits. When you get older you won’t  die in solitude. And one day you will proud of your
behavior.

Most of us to be a gay caused by a irresponsible father, so learn how to be a competent father is very important. I don’t want to make a judgment of most of us. But I must say some people only love themselves, in this case the intention of setting up a family is not reliable, they don’t know what’s the responsibility of relationship or family, the only thing they want is they need.  They treat their family or partner as a trophy.

To be a  homosexual person will lead a hard life, but the life there isn’t different from the heterosexual person.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:27:37 pm by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 04:49:58 am »

No, I guess there are possible reasons to become a parents that this. Having children is always a bit selfish, especially in our case when there is no way for us to conceive them the normal way.

(Hidden)

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 06:10:31 am »

No, I guess there are possible reasons to become a parents that this. Having children is always a bit selfish, especially in our case when there is no way for us to conceive them the normal way.

sorry i don’t agree with you about the selfish part of to be a father.
people are different, why you separate gay to be a freak?

(Hidden)

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2017, 03:29:36 pm »

Worth to have a try. having children is not just your own matter, it’s about your blood lineage. You have responsibility to bring up your children even abnegate some personal things such as your sexuality..., you should earn more money to feed the family and give them a better living environment. Finally you will gain the benefits. When you get older you won’t  die in solitude. And one day you will proud of your
behavior.

Most of us to be a gay caused by a irresponsible father, so learn how to be a competent father is very important. I don’t want to make a judgment of most of us. But I must say some people only love themselves, in this case the intention of setting up a family is not reliable, they don’t know what’s the responsibility of relationship or family, the only thing they want is they need.  They treat their family or partner as a trophy.

To be a  homosexual person will lead a hard life, but the life there isn’t different from the heterosexual person.

True..   angel

(Hidden)

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2017, 03:28:14 pm »

Well... children won't be children forever and some day they'll get independent, bringing back the void you're describing.

(Hidden)

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2017, 04:45:10 pm »

I dont think its possible to decide to have kids without  being driven by the need to fulfill ones dreams and plans in life.
Another thing we get wrong in such theoretic discussions I think is the fact that there doesnt have to be one and only drive behind something like this. Different motives and reasons can coexist. The need for self fulfillment doesnt cancel ones ability to do it justice.

As far as raising kids goes, all you need imo is the kind of character that can give love to the people around them. If you can love someone and care for them, what does it matter if deep down you see having kids as the next stage in your life that will help you grow as a person?

(Hidden)

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2017, 02:55:18 am »

Well... children won't be children forever and some day they'll get independent, bringing back the void you're describing.

you love your children not only love they are kids. no matter how old are they, they are still your son and daughter, the firstborn son have special responsibility here, as I did for my father, he will do the same things, make your family name continue, and take care parents if them needs when they are old. he will get all of my heritage (alto I only get several furry clothes from my father) but My son will get a lot of wealth from me. The motivation of earn more money after a marriage is all about them. that’s the reason of why I can’t living with my brother, we have those responsibility, he can’t have child for me and me too. finally responsibility beats the sexual orientation.

plz don’t treat your children like some kinds of pets. treat them like yourself.

(Hidden)

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 02:15:09 pm »

If you are not filling fullfilled is up to you. The kid wont make it happen... not a good mindset to do it and worse; you will put a expectation to the kid`s life.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2020, 11:09:06 am »

In Christian faiths, Adam and Eve were put on earth to reproduce and start the human race.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/subwaysurfers/index.html https://s3.amazonaws.com/homescapes-pc/index.html
 rules violation

(Hidden)

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 01:05:44 pm »

In Christian faiths, Adam and Eve were put on earth to reproduce and start the human race.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/subwaysurfers/index.html https://s3.amazonaws.com/homescapes-pc/index.html

Thanks for the Bible lesson unwanted preaching. Your real purpose is to post the two links to unrelated computer games.  Rules violation.

I encourage others to report the post, to be sure his time with us is short, just like his junk.

(Hidden)

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2020, 04:46:14 am »

Now that the spammer above has been quieted, I'll offer my answer to the question at hand.

I'm a bit stymied by the question itself.  Don't most people have children, in large part, to feel fulfilled?  And if "feeling fulfilled" includes doing their best job at child rearing and development, why are we posing the question as if that, in itself, is a bad idea?

At least it was interesting to hear opposing views from a few GTRU members in countries/societies where having children was still intertwined with ancient traditions about family lineage, building up bigger tribes, and various patriarchal imperatives.

It made my glad that I live in a progressive and less-rigid social environment, especially as many of these more static cultures are not accepting of living one's gay truth.  Imho, of course.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: