Ripping videos from hookup services
Hello December 15, 2018, 06:44:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripping videos from hookup services  (Read 4933 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:15 am »

One of my bigger fetishes is local guys.  Something about knowing who the cock belongs to or having the opportunity to casually meet someone on the street without them really thinking or knowing that I've seen all of them does it for me.
Anyway, I found videos that a friend had posted on squirt.org (lots of excitement when I realized I knew that dick).  I'd kinda like to cut out the whole process of opening private browsing and logging in and searching for him and just adding his videos to my HDD so it's 2 clicks away instead of this long process to get to.
I've already tried everything I can think of, from scanning the page's coding to attempting to record it with a screen recorder.
Has anyone successfully ripped from squirt.org?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 09:59:54 am »

link?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 10:09:34 am »

One of my bigger fetishes is local guys.  Something about knowing who the cock belongs to or having the opportunity to casually meet someone on the street without them really thinking or knowing that I've seen all of them does it for me.
Anyway, I found videos that a friend had posted on squirt.org (lots of excitement when I realized I knew that dick).  I'd kinda like to cut out the whole process of opening private browsing and logging in and searching for him and just adding his videos to my HDD so it's 2 clicks away instead of this long process to get to.
I've already tried everything I can think of, from scanning the page's coding to attempting to record it with a screen recorder.
Has anyone successfully ripped from squirt.org?
Try iLIVID and let me know how it goes

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 04:06:59 pm »

link?
http://www.squirt.org/videos/13065
(Low quality, I know)

Have you personally used it?  The only times I have even seen it thus far is when my computer contracts digital STDs, so I'm a little apprehensive.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 11:35:27 pm »

link?
http://www.squirt.org/videos/13065
(Low quality, I know)

Have you personally used it?  The only times I have even seen it thus far is when my computer contracts digital STDs, so I'm a little apprehensive.

Don't EVER intentionally put iLivid on your computer.  That's all it is, a digital STD.  If you want a decent multithreading download manager without the crapware, use Free Download Manager. http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 06:48:56 am »

Duly noted:  Not using iLivid.
Download Manger was not successful the first time.  Trying to figure how to work it for Flash videos online...

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 12:07:22 am »

You could try Orbit Downloader. Works most of the time in Firefox.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 09:14:47 am »

You could try Orbit Downloader. Works most of the time in Firefox.

I'm more of a Chrome guy myself, but I'll download both and give it a try, thanks!

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 10:26:51 am »

I usually use Chrome myself, but I've never been able to get Orbit to work with Chrome. Let us know if it works out for you!

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 08:29:38 am »

Try the Google Chrome's Extension "FVD Video Downloader".

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 06:47:41 pm »

Neither new suggestion (Orbit Downloader or FVD Downloader) has worked yet.  I've been playing with the settings and the actual pages the videos are on to try to see if there's something I have set up that's keeping it from finding the video.  Unfortunately, nothing yet, but when I look in developer mode I can't even find a resource for the video.  Maybe squirt.org has a great security system set up...  Oh well.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 09:22:28 am »

There's also the Internet Download Manager (IDM). You have to download it though. It is safe as long as you know what you're doing.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 03:19:46 pm »

There's also the Internet Download Manager (IDM). You have to download it though. It is safe as long as you know what you're doing.

Unfortunately, I've already tried that one too... Undecided

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2015, 07:21:16 am »

FLV Video Downloader for Chrome. It works 95% of the time for me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: