How can I increase my facial hair
Hello May 28, 2018, 01:25:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I increase my facial hair  (Read 14237 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 02, 2015, 04:20:00 am »

I'm 30 years old my beard is thin and doesn't grow evenly, I know that it mainly got to do with genetics because I still look like I'm 24, but I would appreciate any tips on how to to make my beard thicker and fuller  with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 01:41:42 am »

I am in the same boat, 30 yo and I cannot grow a nice beard to save my life. its thin in spots and only really grows thick on my chin

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:04:01 am »

I don't know if there is a way to grow facial hair. I mean, its our gene, we born like that. My brother has beard and I'm not. I think the gene passed me and there is nothing I can't do about it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 12:41:54 pm »

Buy products with Minoxidil 5%.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

i get a lot of hair in face with regualary using this. ( i dont have best gene for face hair.)

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 06:13:59 pm »

Buy products with Minoxidil 5%.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

i get a lot of hair in face with regualary using this. ( i dont have best gene for face hair.)

So what do you do? I found some at walmart and it says put two dropplets into the scalp (I'm assuming it's meant for hair loss) but I guess dab it around my chin and jaw?

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 09:03:25 pm »

Me too have slight mustache and chin hair... I like guys with stuble... I have heard that shaving would help to grow hair thicker... may be you try shaving everyday and see........ and tell here if it works blush

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 03:00:23 am »

Someone explained me some years ago that  Minoxidil  helps with the  blood flow to the follicle  helping to bring nutrients and oxigen  to it, I tried it for some time ago (about 9 years ago, I have 43 y.) with little results, I dont  get new hairs but I noticed that some hairs that were thin become thicker, I have to admit that I was not very constant with treatment, but also must say that these  hairs  are still thick and growing, I know it because they are in the zone between  beard and moustache  and before that I did not have hairs there.
Maybe  I should try it again, at my age my beard is full developed, so  I should notice if the effect is signifficative

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 03:16:38 am »

you shouldnt be using minoxidil aka regaine on your face ....im a bit shocked to read as a health professional that some people are misusing it  apart from hives it can cause facial swelling weight gain and being so close to by proximity ,can affect your thyroid

its only meant for your scalp  afraid

there are other methods available that are suited for facial hair growth vitabeard is one
the other is to use low doses of testosterone but i would be careful with testicular atrophy
Andactrim cream is another option as it uses DHT

but i would stay clear of any product with minoxidil 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:25:07 am by (Hidden) » Logged
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 09:02:54 am »

Find yourself a man with an epic beard (for example I am very pretty & hide it beneath my beard) and see if some sort of DNA transfer won't stimulate growth.  If that doesn't work & I would suggest multiple attempts first but if that doesn't work go all Delilah on him.  Head promptly to your local salon & slip them a little extra for some sort of weave.
2x Thumb Up

"Look at me don't look at me beep beep"
(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2015, 03:00:26 am »

In Japan a product called microgen pasta is popular and is said to be quite effective. I have yet to try it myself but am considering it

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 03:05:57 pm »

i believe that shaving your beard regularly with a good old razor before letting your beard grow out is the best way to go.
it thickens the hair and makes it stronger.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 04:43:03 pm »

It does sort of make the individual hairs stronger (at least pricklier) but it doesn't stimulate hair growth or density, that is a myth (not that sonofwho was suggesting that- I guess being sonofwho I ought to tell you that I am the Master, the real one, before he/she became a tranny and had the reassignment surgery)

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 06:05:29 am »

There are products (vitamins) that you can buy in various health stores that are specially made for "encouraging" hair (and nail) growth. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 01:01:03 pm »

Silica I believe is one ... but this is only if you have unnatural hair loss or hair damage I think. Your genes are more important and you can't do anything about that I'm afraid...

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »

i believe that shaving your beard regularly with a good old razor before letting your beard grow out is the best way to go.
it thickens the hair and makes it stronger.

I'm pretty sure this is the solution to your problem..

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 08:49:12 pm »

You cannot it's genetic.  Fortunately I have no issues growing long and thick facial hair.

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 06:41:45 pm »

If topical hair growth stimulating cream fails. Save a fortune and go with "FUE beard transplantation". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbhYpe5Mo2Q 

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 01:26:58 am »

wait about ten years...it will get thicker...and take vitamins

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 03:22:57 am »

wait about ten years...it will get thicker...and take vitamins

Ha ha..

Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 04:17:48 pm »

How about using biotin supplements or biotin rich food?
also the Nail rubbing technique of yoga ?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: