What's Your Top Secret Sex Act/Move/Position That "Turns a Guy Out?"
Hello September 24, 2018, 04:26:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Top Secret Sex Act/Move/Position That "Turns a Guy Out?"  (Read 2539 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 04, 2015, 12:00:29 am »

Ok, this is for that special guy you want to scream with pleasure and remember you forever. For me, I make love just to a man's nipples. I start with one, tease it with my tongue, circle it, stop. Then introduce my moist finger on his other one and start to work one with my tongue work both, doing a different motion on each one. Drives most men crazy (unless they like the rough nipple play).

Your turn....

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 05:49:13 pm »

I turn my naked upturned butt towards my man. Dont need to do anything more.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 03:46:30 am »

I go for the neck.  Call me a vampire, lol.  I find that most guys relax and give in once I start licking all over their neck.  It's a sensitive area for most guys, especially if you catch them off guard and trap their hands. Long, slow, wet strokes up and down and then slowly making my way to the chin area, then down the esophagus, and then to the other side of the neck - no skin left untouched.  I love to feel guys squirm and moan while I'm doing that. 
1x Grin 1x Thumb Up

Have you serviced your Dom today?
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 12:36:19 pm »

What I like to do is to slow down my thrusting motion to an almost stop. Then have one strong thrust. THen pick it up again. Then slow down and thrust hard once. Basically the btm does not know what is coming. And that sends them in sex heaven.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 06:42:15 am »

These are some great moves guys.. I'm taking notes!!  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 09:09:48 am »

I'm a top. And the best play is doggy style. Amazing view of the guy's back and butt!

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 09:57:57 pm »

I'm fairly good with licking a man's throat, nipples and ears and while i"m doing that, I let my forefinger circle his fuckhole

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 04:46:23 am »

I give them a blowjob and that often does the trick  laugh
But the neck thing is something I always do too... I am too a bit... erm... vampire hahaha I have a huge thing for necks...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: