Harry Potter Can Rap
Hello July 03, 2020, 07:51:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Potter Can Rap  (Read 785 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 27, 2015, 03:26:42 am »

So I love finding out interesting quirky things about celebrities I like.Today was Daniel Radcliffe's turn.  Apparently, on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Daniel admitted to his love of rap music (surprising for me) and put on a display of his skills. The song he chose to do was no simple rap song that anyone can learn the lyrics to and get a passing grade on, say "Fancy" for example.  He chose a lyrically and rhythmically challenging song -  Blackalicious' "Alphabet Aerobics" no less.

See it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdV5FvXLuI

I'm not even into rap like that, but this was awesome. Yet another reason why I like this dude.

And just to prove it was no one time fluke, here he cell phone video of him doing Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" at a karaoke bar recently:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6634675/daniel-radcliffe-rap-real-slim-shady-karaoke-eminem?source=gravity

Have you serviced your Dom today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled