GAY'S PET
Hello September 25, 2017, 11:55:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GAY'S PET  (Read 14115 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 20, 2015, 10:46:57 am »

WHAY ALMOST 100% OF GAY PEOPLE DOES HAVE A PET, LIKE A KITEN OR FOG... IS BECAUSE OF LONELINESS?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:16:43 pm »

I don't know if gays are more likely to have pets than straights but maybe it has something to do with the difficulty gays have having children. I have 3 dogs but I don't think it has anything to do with being gay.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 05:41:27 pm »

I don't know if gays are more likely to have pets than straights but maybe it has something to do with the difficulty gays have having children. I have 3 dogs but I don't think it has anything to do with being gay.

I agree
1x Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 08:18:26 pm »

most gays suffers from peter pan syndrome hence they like pets as most children..
1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:38:23 am »

Anyway they're good company tho.....

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 12:12:11 pm »

WHAY ALMOST 100% OF GAY PEOPLE DOES HAVE A PET, LIKE A KITEN OR FOG... IS BECAUSE OF LONELINESS?
Wow, that was a bit of blanket statement coupled with a made up statistic. So I decided to look into it.

A 2007 Harris Interactive/Witeck-Combs Communications survey revealed that 71 percent of LGBT adults own pets, compared to 63 percent of heterosexuals. That is an 8% difference. In the grand scheme of things that's not that much of a gap. I don't think its due to being lonely. I grew up around German Shepherds and have always had them, my partner grew up around Poodles (Miniature and Standard) we currently have a German Shepherd and a Giant Schnauzer.

There are a lot of factors for why people get a pet, I am not saying being lonely is not a factor, but if it is I would say it only applies to a very very small percentage.

most gays suffers from peter pan syndrome hence they like pets as most children..

The same survey found LGBTs and heterosexuals virtually identical (90 percent-89 percent) in considering their pet a member of the family. It is safe to say that while no one loves animals more than our community, really, virtually everyone does. I know straight couples who are exactly the same.
1x Wink

Mattb36469
Maybe I should write something here?
(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 12:41:10 pm »

e same survey found LGBTs and heterosexuals virtually identical (90 percent-89 percent) in considering their pet a member of the family.
yeah but thats not what I meant.
I meant, children love pets. Gays are never growing old children ( http://www.gayguys.com/2014/08/gay-men-curse-peter-pan-syndrome/ ) , that's why they are more likely to have pets. I'm not talking about the relationship with the pet itself.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:46:48 pm by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 03:45:20 am »

I never grew up with pets besides fishes. When I find my own place and have a nice stable income I'll adopt a few kittens. I honestly just love cats. I'll never adopt a dog though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 11:17:48 am »

I've always had cats and dogs, often one or more of each, and even a rabbit and ducks as pets growing up... I just like animals because I've basically always had them around. I have always liked cats in particular. I am definitely a crazy cat lady (laddie?)...

I don't think gay people are intrinsically lonely. I do enjoy the company of animals in part because I have bad anxiety, though, which means I have no social life. It's got nothing to do with being gay, though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 12:43:07 am »

I haven't got any pets. I wouldn't mind taking on a rescue otter, if he is top and likes Italian food.  Cheesy
1x Grin 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 02:48:28 am »

Lol. Considering i love bottom guys, my pet would get along better wit me if it was a bottom!

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 05:10:35 am »

I'll always help a living being in need - no matter if it's a dog or a person or any kind of animal really.
Also, lets be honest - gay people care more Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 12:48:41 pm »

Growing up, we have various pets, but there was always at least 1 dog in the house. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 12:40:14 pm »

yes

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 10:42:19 pm »

well, I never had pets...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.