Do you tell new friends your gay right away or wait?
Hello November 22, 2017, 08:19:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you tell new friends your gay right away or wait?  (Read 17782 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 05:03:29 am »

I will definitely not tell any str8 friends. Few people accept that and I may receive unwanted criticism.

(Hidden)

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:55 am »

I don't really have too many straight friends.

(Hidden)

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 04:33:49 am »

My core group of close friends (most of whom are straight) all know and we are fine. I don't hide it from new friends, but I also don't wave it in their faces. If it comes up then I answer them honestly and if they have a problem with it then I know they aren't really my friend.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
But shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
(Hidden)

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 04:43:05 am »

I don't have enough social skills to meet new friends frequently, at least not face-to-face friends. For those that I know from some time ago, I only told to a few of them bc I thought it was important to feeling more conformable being around with their company. I also came up to one guy that I really liked in high school, and he stopped talking to me. At least he wasn't a bully... Nowadays I only told it right away to virtual people that live far far away. I don't mind to do it bc it's part of my work (I broadcast in Chaturbate).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:46:49 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 05:20:27 pm »

I rarely ever walk up to someone and say, "Hi I'm Dag and I'm queer."  But I also do not censor myself.  If I'm in a car with someone and I see someone attractive I will say, "Ooooo, he's cute."  If a co-worker asks which actress I think is hot, I will tell them Russell Tovey. 

Most new people assume I'm straight.  But I've almost never told anyone I was queer.  Almost no-one has ever asked ME if I was queer.  But everyone ends up knowing in the end.

But when someone is being homophobic, I have looked people in the eye and told them that I like getting fucked in the ass.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: