Name your fetish and fantasies....
Hello July 22, 2018, 08:22:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name your fetish and fantasies....  (Read 5062 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 25, 2015, 07:47:10 pm »

fetishes: feet,sweaty hairy ass , spitting ,slapping ,dirty talk ,black socks ,armpits ,smoking ,hands and thighs i guess this is enough Tongue

share yours Smiley))) Closet Surprise

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 08:07:16 pm »

fetishes: feet,sweaty hairy ass , spitting ,slapping ,dirty talk ,black socks ,armpits ,smoking ,hands and thighs i guess this is enough Tongue

share yours Smiley))) Closet Surprise

Hairy ass, black or white socks (only half way between feet and knee, nothing else), armpits. Combined with younger sporty guys, some spitting and some domination, this makes me come.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 08:12:03 pm »

smegma...smegma...uhm,what else..aaah, smegma

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:31:55 am »

full hairy body, hairy sweaty ass, dirty talk, creampie in hairy ass, gangbang bukkake

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 08:13:34 am »

Muscular and Hairy men, or with tattoo

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 11:19:58 am »

Getting talked down to by an aggressive older top.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 05:45:11 pm »

Watching my crush got tied on a table and then suddenly transformed into a giant, winged, muscly devil-like human and angrily grabbed and kissed me. We had a somewhat brutal sex. Dang... when I woke up in the morning, I found that I had cum... I didn't even feel that Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 02:28:59 pm »

Young smooth man, slim and lean, with natural bushy pubes, wearing new virgin white short sports socks, and a pair of tiny and flimsy white see through briefs. 

A thick and rigid cock hard inside, constrained yet throbbing, trying to force its way out, and his thick dark hairy bush coming over the top.

He poses and rubs the bulge and says "have a feel on my prick mate".  As I grope his silky bulge, his cock is twitching and throbbing in my hand.  His bell end is dripping wet, with sticky precum seeping through his see through pants.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 04:30:36 pm »

fetishes: small, flawless cocks. very hairy armpits and pubes. slight body odor. thick eyebows ( upturned at the edge is a plus). hairy but well grained and distributed body hair. soft, well groomed beard. eyeglasses.

(all guys in my fantasy are big bear guys)

fantasy : giving a blowjob to a uniformed cop or security guard with only his cock sticking out of his pants while he's on duty. finding a soldier who is a total bottom and gives great head. giving an anonymous guy a secret handjob in an overcrowded train.

mega fantasy:doing it with an anonymous, drop dead gorgeous guy who makes love rather than just have sex who turns out to be a multi-millionaire and marries me after a few months of dating. hahaha!

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 06:46:29 pm »

fetishes: small, flawless cocks. very hairy armpits and pubes. slight body odor. thick eyebows ( upturned at the edge is a plus). hairy but well grained and distributed body hair. soft, well groomed beard. eyeglasses.

(all guys in my fantasy are big bear guys)

fantasy : giving a blowjob to a uniformed cop or security guard with only his cock sticking out of his pants while he's on duty. finding a soldier who is a total bottom and gives great head. giving an anonymous guy a secret handjob in an overcrowded train.

mega fantasy:doing it with an anonymous, drop dead gorgeous guy who makes love rather than just have sex who turns out to be a multi-millionaire and marries me after a few months of dating. hahaha!

haahaaa we have almost the same fetishes
i love your mega fantasy........

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 06:49:18 pm »

Me being fucked by three or four big cocks. Black breeders wellcome.
The scene is this: Me, completely naked, laying on my bed and being interrupted by a gang or three or four thugs. They make me suck all their cocks and, then, they start fucking me bareback. but all of them must cum on my tongue.
Hot, isn´t it?
Hugs!
 angel

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 10:53:13 pm »

Being in a room with 6 tops, all strangers, being forced down on my knees and getting mouth fucked, before they one by one fuck me hard until they are ready to shoot their load in my mouth, giving me the pleasant feeling of a hard dick in my ass and the pulsating feeling in my mouth of a cock that shoot load after load with sweet juice down my throat...

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 10:57:05 pm »

hairy men in white underwear

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 10:58:59 pm »

old bears men  also

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 12:32:15 pm »

Fuck a nice ass just right after some one else, use the previus guys cum as lube Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 03:00:04 pm »

creampie, swallow,spitting, feet, sports socks, sneakers, dirty talk, licking fingers

threesome with two different types that I like Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 12:43:53 am »

dirty talk

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 05:10:24 pm »

Hairy men, older than me but fit.

Suits, shirts and ties...I can't have enough of them.

Ass...because everyone loves a nice butt.

(Hidden)

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 10:11:46 pm »

hairy beards

(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 03:13:09 pm »

Pound it

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.