sub or slave?
Hello June 23, 2018, 10:16:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sub or slave?  (Read 12454 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 02, 2016, 07:07:23 pm »

Well, I´m a 39 year-old cub from Spain, with hairy chest and back, crew-cut hair and Brown eyes. I am a bottom. I have always been interested in Domination, but the few experiences I have had were not what I was expected. First of all, there´s a lot of people who tells you: " I am a master" and then, just sit down on a couch and say: " Suck it". That´s what I have found. Or some people who uses you to cook his breakfast and then after letting you suck his dick, stands up and says: " Well, i have an appointment... We´ll be in touch".
I have to be very sincere and, of course, I´m aroused with special sex which includes watersports, wrestling and dirty talk. But, on the other hand, I cannot find the person to share this. And I think there´s a big difference between being a slave and being a sub. I prefer to play daddy-son games. My face is quite childish although my body is hairy and stout ( I go to the gym three times a week ) and I have a very sweet voice. So I´m quite the boy for a DADDY, I mean a real Daddy!
I don´t like being tied, but being hold by my man´s arms. I don´t like being kidnapped but being protected. I love being a pig for a horny daddy, I need hot and very spicy sex. I love feeling that I have to surrender to my man and that situation makes me feel very very excited. I know what role is mine: of course i´m not the master... but... Tell me...
   What am I searching for? Am I a sub? Am I a slave? Are my vision of sex BDSM or just another thing?
   I will appreciate any advice or comment.
   Thanks to all of you and Happy New Year!

Hugs.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 05:53:39 am »

Well, this is way late in replying to you, but over the years I have noticed this difference.

A *sub* is someone who is a sex slave -- but NOT a slave during daily life.  The submission is just during sex with a *Dom*.

A *slave* is someone who is a sex slave -- AND a slave during daily life (a 24/7).  The submission is not only for sex, but when a Master tells you to do his laundry and uses you as a footstool.

Given this, you sound like a sub and should be looking for a Dom -- and *not* a Master.

I have seen a lot of confusion about this and I really do not understand why.
. . .

1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled