Butt shaving
Hello December 14, 2018, 08:22:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Butt shaving  (Read 19758 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 29, 2016, 12:46:02 am »

I'm 22 and not really hairy, in fact I would most probably be considered a twink. My butt would be considered smooth with the exception of the area around my hole which is pretty much a small forest Tongue I have considered shaving the whole area (including both my buttcheeks and my hole) but I'm really scared I'm gonna cut myself with the razor (FYI I'm a really clumsy guy, I shave my face for about 10 years now and still get cuts EVERY TIME I groom myself)... I don't mind having a hairy butt and hole but I have got some nasty looks from guys I have dated Sad

What do you think? Is it okay to keep going with a hairy hole or should I do something about it?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 02:06:36 am »

It's impossible to cut yourself with modern razor  Blinking

I'd suggest buying a razor with detachable blade, when you shave, make a long slide, like 2-3 inch, before lifting the blade, most importantly, do not press it against the skin, it should slide through your skin comfortably.

There is also razors that are made for body hair (large cartridge, short handler and pre-lubricated). I'd recommend trimming the area with scissors before shaving, make things easier.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:01 pm »

Hahahah believe me, it's pretty easy to get even deep cuts with a regular modern razor if you are a klutz like me. I don't really have a problem of shaving my buttcheeks, well that should be simple enough (plus I'm not really hairy there so I wouldn't even need to trim them beforehand). I am scared of shaving around my hole, like, HOW am I supposed to shave there if I cannot see there (yes, mirror, but again, HOW??). Why does personal grooming have to be so confusing?? Huh? Huh?

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 08:06:19 pm »

I don't mind having a hairy butt and hole but I have got some nasty looks from guys I have dated Sad

If they were so bothered by it, why didn't you just ask them to do it for you since, apparently, spreading your legs is an easier task than using a razor?

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 08:16:23 pm »

If they were so bothered by it, why didn't you just ask them to do it for you since, apparently, spreading your legs is an easier task than using a razor?

Cause apparently something like shaving your partner would be a taboo for them... STUPID STEREOTYPES.

I guess I just have to find someone who won't mind fucking a nice hairy hole Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 08:38:38 pm »

The price they charge for them you would think that at the very least.

Cause apparently something like shaving your partner would be a taboo for them... STUPID STEREOTYPES.

Sounds more like lazy bastards if you ask me.

Another option is clippers, you can easily trim up down there if you wish and not get the narsties of whisker burn on your brother love canal.

Available for your party

• Angela Merkel impersonator
  • Bareback Sock Puppet artist
  • Registered Taint Masseuse
  • President of The Mangela Handsbury Fan Club 
  • Reformed swallower of swords
  • Retired (for the most part, not accepting new clients) Pimp
(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 05:19:47 pm »

There are beauty saloons that get rid of that (yes, even around the hole).
Get the razor for such type of hair, buy a small mirror and put it in highly lighted room crunch and your ass is ready for a good shave. There are many techniques on Google on that, I used this one when I shaved my ass. Maybe the better idea would be to wax it because it wouldn't itch few days later.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 04:41:38 pm »

Love  hairy hole.  Don't shave

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 11:03:26 pm »

Every now and then I'll decide to shave my ass and I just do it as if it was my face....shaving cream and a razor. I don't think I've ever really cut myself. Well, with the exception of trying to do the upkeep on it. I always have to let it grow out a little, before shaving again.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 05:45:03 am »

I agree that it's better to use clippers than to shave- not just because of cuts, but to avoid slight rashes or pimples. You can also try Nairing it (hair removal cream), but that may also leave you feeling with a slight burn and it will itch when the hair grows out. While using clippers is not as effective as shaving for getting that really smooth surface, your partner should not really see or feel the difference except for you.  laugh

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 06:07:03 am »

oh, I forgot to add, with the clippers, its important to avoid entering the (darker or pinker) cavity that leads to your butthole because you will nick it, and that is not a pleasant feeling to deal with.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 07:18:54 am »

If people are hating on your hairy butt, you can tell them to kiss it goodbye.  THere are plenty of others out there who won't care.

Though I personally shave mine... >_>  It's not hard.  Just soap it up in the shower, pull one cheek with one hand and give a quick swipe of the razor with the other.  I've never cut myself.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 09:44:45 pm »

don't shave

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 01:01:02 am »

u can do it   by wax

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2016, 01:01:36 am »

or by  shave machine

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 01:12:01 am »

i love smoose  butt

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 01:17:03 am »

i  have  hairy butt  and i afraid   to shave  it

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 06:47:28 am »

It is difficult to shave that area and it is a bit risky.

(Hidden)

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 01:45:29 pm »

I'm against the idea because it seems like shaving will cause pimples and other problems.  Maybe waxing or laser, but shaving isn't my choice.

(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 01:38:08 pm »

Let someone else do it for you Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled