How does cum taste?
Hello October 21, 2018, 11:57:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How does cum taste?  (Read 5603 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 11, 2016, 11:31:04 pm »

I have not tried tasting cum yet (even my own), and I am not sure about it either. Can you guys tell me how does cum taste?

Also, I have read that certain kind of food help in changing the taste of cum. Is it true?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 05:01:48 am »

Id would be much easier if you tried your own.
And that's right, food influences on cum taste.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 05:34:54 am »

It depends on what you or your partner ate.
I once read in the Internet that the more meat you consumed, the bitter it become. On the other hand, it will have a sweet-ish flavor if you eat lots of fruit and vegetable.
Sorry for my bad English.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 06:03:08 am »

Your cum carries a slight taste of what you consume. For instance, if you consume a lot of bananas, your cum will have a slight taste of banana in your cum. If you consume a lot of pineapples, your cum will have a slight taste of pineapple. That's the general concept, although I've yet to hear of anyone's cum tasting like any other fruit.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 08:31:54 am »

Here What Does Sperm Taste Like? and...

here What Does Sperm Taste Like?

Personal experiences about my cum taste, the more I eats fruits and vegetables, the cum more juicy and taste light salty sweet. On the other hand, if I eats more meat, fish and eggs, mostly the cum is thick and clod, also the smell is stronger. The taste is a little bitter, much heavier and complicated (its hard to determined).

Suggestion, try not to masturbate for a week or at least 4 days, then try your cum. It taste better and sweet and the smell is really good.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 03:20:14 pm »

Here What Does Sperm Taste Like? and...

here What Does Sperm Taste Like?

Personal experiences about my cum taste, the more I eats fruits and vegetables, the cum more juicy and taste light salty sweet. On the other hand, if I eats more meat, fish and eggs, mostly the cum is thick and clod, also the smell is stronger. The taste is a little bitter, much heavier and complicated (its hard to determined).

Suggestion, try not to masturbate for a week or at least 4 days, then try your cum. It taste better and sweet and the smell is really good.
WoW! Your experience about taste of semen is amazing.
I always want to try my own like in the video but after cumming, I always feel... a little hard to put it in my mouth. Maybe I am not an actor after all.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 04:42:46 pm »

try pineapples

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 03:36:04 pm »

depends on the offerer's health conditions……lol

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 03:54:58 pm »

wow good to know that food influences taste of cum... I will try now...

but I know once when I was sucking a guy, his pre cum tasted so salty... I have tasted mine a couple of times and it had no taste at all...

In terms of smell, I guess may be I was eating meat that time and my dick smelled really good...(good to me, I don't know if some one else would like that smell)... because I had not washed it for couple of days...

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 10:38:56 am »

Heh, I've eaten my own cum ever since I started wanking - it was the best way to clean it all up!

In general the "healthier" you diet is the better/less offensive your cum will taste. Pineapples will make it taste a good bit better.

One thing I'll mention is medications, a lot of them probably have an effect. I'm a bodybuilder on a cut right now, been taking DNP - it tastes awful anyway and it makes cum and pre taste of it too.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 01:31:56 am »

If you smoke, it changes the taste too. My boyfriend unfortunately does and I tried slurping him up once. Made me gag and I had to spit it out, yeesh. He seemed to understand though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 01:55:38 am »

love it! :-P

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 05:24:43 am »

Mine's sweet

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2016, 05:30:09 am »

mine's so salty, it will give you high blood pressure, lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions