I love my man but.......
Hello December 13, 2017, 12:26:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love my man but.......  (Read 153 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 03, 2017, 09:07:20 pm »

I've been married.  Happily for 5 years.  But my husband gets on my last nerve ...... what to do?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 09:42:47 pm »

Talk with him or get a couples therapy. There's no solution besides being open to each other.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 10:22:02 am »

do you often have sex? he seed into you? if that’s true, i think it’s a Coolidge effect,.

copy from wikipedia “In biology and psychology, the Coolidge effect is a phenomenon seen in animal species whereby males (and to a lesser extent females) exhibit renewed sexual interest if introduced to new receptive sexual partners,[1][2][3][4] even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners. The evolutionary benefit to this phenomenon is that a male can fertilize multiple females. The male may be reinvigorated repeatedly for successful insemination of multiple females.[5] This type of mating system can be referred to as polygyny, where one male has multiple female mates, but each female only mates with one or a few male mates.”

so the more sex you have with him the more tiredness he will feel. the best solution is keep along a couple of days. if both of you can have a child, Responsibility will weaken the effect. tie you and your husband closer.

Wooow
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 01:20:33 am »

I've been married.  Happily for 5 years.  But my husband gets on my last nerve ...... what to do?
Have you tried talking to him? You went as far as to marry him, it worths the try, don't you think?

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 01:41:21 am »

Tell him.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:58:54 pm »

I've been married.  Happily for 5 years.  But my husband gets on my last nerve ...... what to do?

Have an open and solution-orientated discussion about what you think is not working in your marriage.
You guys are lucky to have each other. I mean you even got married so that has to count for something.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: