Dating apps opinion?
Hello October 21, 2017, 06:58:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dating apps opinion?  (Read 19 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 18, 2017, 11:12:17 pm »

Just new to this dating app thing and would really like to know, what do you think about dating apps? Any hope really, and if so, which app is better for which purpose, for example, I suppose Grindr is the most popular one for hookups? How about relationships?

Many thanks Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 04:40:27 pm »

Well from international ones I only use Grindr and Scruff now. Oh and Tinder.
I guess you're right about the hookups. But there ARE people looking for relationships but their in a big minority. On Grindr there are a lot of time-wasters. People who would talk with you and then not talk back. Or someone who will say hi and that's it. Or someone who will offer sex, won't have a face pic and will still ask for yours xD Scruff hmm... it's cool for interenational relations and talks. Got some friends there. You can also just unlock albums and that option allows you to see pictures and it's so easy to use that you can see a lot of strangers' dicks. More real people are or Scruff too. Tinder is the most hmmm... the most mannerly one. You won't probably have big chances to have hook ups there more like talks and dates. But Tinder has this weird aura around it... once you have a match, you will talk with like 2%. At least I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: