How long to wait to tell new boyfriend about fetish
Hello November 20, 2017, 12:33:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to wait to tell new boyfriend about fetish  (Read 869 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 23, 2016, 11:23:14 pm »

So I have started seeing a new guy, I like him a lot and we have great chemistry. He is wicked hot, and has the most amazing ass. I have a huge fart fetish, and love when he rides my face. While he is sitting on my face, I often tell him to push his ass hole out while I'm licking it (sometimes it causes him to involuntarily fart) When he does so I can tell he is a little embarrassed as he usually apologizes, but it causes me to tongue fuck him deeper and more intensely since it really gets me going. My question is, when is the right time to tell him I have a fart fetish? I would think he would have pieced it together by now through my actions but idk we've never talked about it. I like him a lot, and don't want to turn him off or make him think I'm weird. But I want to drive him to taco bell, have him eat a couple bean burritos, drive him home and have him give me the gas candy.

Help?
1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 12:22:30 am »

You seem to be pretty comfortable with your fetish.  Since you have cleared the comfort hurdle and your partner has already unwittingly participated in your fart fetish,  I would suggest that you bring up the subject casually and take it from there.  Satisfying a fart fetish can be a especially daunting.  Most folks are somewhat self conscious about farting period. This would explain your partner's embarrassment when he did it on your face.  Just a find a way to casually bring up the subject about what turns you on when the opportunity presents itself.  He probably will not think of your as weird, but he might/might not want to indulge in your fetish. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 11:06:03 am »

Wish I hadn't clicked on this thread.  Blinking
1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled