BB really felt better than rubber around???
Hello November 14, 2018, 02:29:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BB really felt better than rubber around???  (Read 3063 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 15, 2016, 12:41:49 am »

I was accidentally BBed in the last 5 minutes of a 30 minutes anal session because of some misunderstanding. The thing is I did even realize the last 5 minutes was done BB, meaning felt no difference between with and without a rubber. Can btms share what you actually feel down there with and without rubbers?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:40:31 am »

to be honest, i dont care much about rubber... and getting it bareback feels soooo much more................REAL Tongue Cheers Crazy?
with condom it feels sooo fake   Cry blow nose Cry
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:52:53 am »

It feels so much better for me to take it bare, and I could definitely tell. Cheesy 

But yeah, it's more risky, so better be careful about who to bottom for. I guess that's one reason why PrEP is getting more and more popular.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 01:14:19 pm »

Hello!

I have to agree with a few of the other posters here. I definitely enjoy bottoming more for my partner when there is no condom. Of course, we are completely monogamous so there is no fear of anything nasty getting transferred.

Anyhow, I suppose it depends on how much lube is being used. If there is a TON, then I doubt there would be too much of a difference. I do feel when my partner reaches his climax inside of me, and that makes the entire experience absolutely amazing. It just makes it feel a lot more personal, but I feel like something has to be said for bareback not having as much friction.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 03:23:48 am »

I will concur that bareback is by far a lot better in terms of the sensation and pleasures that it can give. Add an uncircumcised penis to the mix and I'm like a pig in heat lol
2x Thumb Up

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 02:50:31 pm »

I've heard many of bottoms say there is no huge difference but that they prefer the rubber.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 04:07:25 pm »

As a bottom i prefer bareback. I likte that my husband cums in me. Breeds me....

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 11:49:27 pm »

No difference for bottoms.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled