Parents
Hello August 18, 2018, 03:19:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parents  (Read 907 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 14, 2016, 12:47:42 am »

If you're telling your parents for the first time should you tell them both at the same time or separate?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 02:40:27 am »

First to the mother... then with the mother and father together... hopefully in a semi public place, most fathers need to distance themselves to think and calm down... but they should stay close to the one that came out, this because tho they need to cool off, they should not escape and should deal with the other person reality too.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 04:21:22 am »

You know your family best.
My family doesn't like that I am gay, but still love me. I moved out before told them. Some people are OK with it. My mom cries when we talk about it sometimes still. You know your mum,  you know your parents. You'll just have to think about how they will react. You'll be prepared for the worst,  then be ready for the best; they still love you. You're still their baby, no matter what age.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: