Trump Boasts About Watching ‘Top Secret’ Iran Video
Hello May 25, 2018, 10:42:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Boasts About Watching ‘Top Secret’ Iran Video  (Read 1068 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 04, 2016, 03:44:44 pm »

Trump Boasts About Watching ‘Top Secret’ Iran Video Immediately After Becoming Eligible To Receive Classified Briefings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iran-intelligence-briefing_us_57a26249e4b04414d1f370b9

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 12:49:44 am »

Did it have a short guy who does his own stunts...?

Clicked through to this - great fun and on Fox !

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 01:58:48 am »

I already saw that. It amazes me he takes credit for all that he has done for the people with disabilities in his buildings. I'm glad Kelly pointed out that its a law but leave it to Trump to take credit.  Crazy?

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 04:01:51 am »

Also this ignores the fact that the video he mentions and the money he is talking about do not exist.  The money paid to Iran is the money the U.S. and Iran have argued over since Reagan and the Iran Contra scandal.  Iran just now is starting to get paid by the U.S. as part of the nuclear deterrent deals it made with countries.  Though I do hope this man never makes it to be POTUS as he will send the world into WW III and claim it was a good plan and every bad part is someone else messing up his good plans and greatest plans.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 02:04:30 pm »

I love how he has now said it was a "different" video. Had nothing to do with the release of the hostages.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: