‘Photographer’ Who Drugged and Raped Male Fitness Models Gets 11 Years in Prison
Hello October 22, 2018, 01:46:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Photographer’ Who Drugged and Raped Male Fitness Models Gets 11 Years in Prison  (Read 2442 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 13, 2016, 07:26:57 pm »

Nigel Wilkinson, a British “fitness photographer” who drugged and raped two male fitness models after inviting them to his home for a free photo shoot, has been sentenced to 11 years and six months in prison.

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/08/nigel-wilkinson/
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 01:05:13 pm »

Oh my god !!!
That is disgusting .... why would anyone do that Huh?

Part of me think 11 years is to much , But what he did he deserve it ..

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:24:22 am »

Erm, Because they are a rapist? He did it because he wanted someone who didn't want them back. Drugged them so that they couldn't fight back. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 02:27:15 am »

Erm, Because they are a rapist? He did it because he wanted someone who didn't want them back. Drugged them so that they couldn't fight back. 
I know .. what i meant to say was , why would a person do that Huh? I mean why would someone rape or kill or hurt Huh?

Where does this need comes from ??

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 02:59:44 am »

I know .. what i meant to say was , why would a person do that Huh? I mean why would someone rape or kill or hurt Huh?

Where does this need comes from ??

because they are an entitled asshole? They think it gives them power over other people.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: