Farming method
Hello September 21, 2018, 06:03:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farming method  (Read 2172 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 27, 2016, 07:24:47 pm »

Growing Tomatoes

A beautiful woman loved growing tomatoes, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a gentleman neighbor who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen, "What do you do to get your tomatoes so red?" The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden naked in my trench coat and flash them. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much."

Well, the woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she flashed her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentleman was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"
No", she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:38:19 pm »

Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:56:36 am »

Cheesy LUL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.