what music is considered gay these days?
Hello August 15, 2018, 01:47:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what music is considered gay these days?  (Read 2422 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 28, 2016, 01:47:38 pm »

i understand lady gaga and madonna having massive gay followings, but what is really typically 'gay'? just wondering blow nose

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 11:21:01 am »

Cher
Kylie
Britney Spears
Marina and The Diamonds
Sergey Lazarev

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:40:56 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkJLJvDnbS0
This is pretty gay but your mileage may vary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9vBmdGlyVA
I don't know why people think this is gay, I see nothing wrong with it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 04:36:45 pm »

Scissor sisters

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 06:25:11 pm »

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but music and musicians that generally seem to appeal to gay men, straight women and, for some reason, the Japanese, are often theatrical, flamboyant, extravagant and avant-garde. I guess Coil was essentially "gay" music. At least I always thought of their music that way. Not as music "for" or "about" gay culture/identity, but music borne of gay sensibilities.

Jobriath also comes to mind. And, to a lesser extent, Death in June. Particularly the early material.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 06:53:00 pm »

Cher
Kylie
Britney Spears
Marina and The Diamonds
Sergey Lazarev

Poor Sergey  with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 07:06:37 pm »

If you refer to performers most followed by homo. I would say
Måns Zelmerlöw - Дима Билан - KAZAKY - Eric Saade
Lily Allen - MIKA - RuPaul - Scotty Dinamo - Immanuel Casto

And some tracks
Sandstrom - Darude
Infernal - Redefinition of Disco

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 11:39:27 pm »

Honestly, who cares? If they are talented, then it is good music. If they are just cashing-in on straight-people waking-up to the fact that LGBT exist, they are as bad as the so-called "allies" that just don't want others to recognize their inner homophobia.

i understand lady gaga and madonna having massive gay followings, but what is really typically 'gay'? just wondering blow nose

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 02:57:16 pm »

gays love divas.......so .......i guess all of the divas

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 03:28:13 pm »

I actually don't give a shit about pop divas. I'm not even sure what technically qualifies a female pop singer as one.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 06:17:25 pm »

Love Coil and Death In June. Also love  Jobriath - that man could put on a show!

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but music and musicians that generally seem to appeal to gay men, straight women and, for some reason, the Japanese, are often theatrical, flamboyant, extravagant and avant-garde. I guess Coil was essentially "gay" music. At least I always thought of their music that way. Not as music "for" or "about" gay culture/identity, but music borne of gay sensibilities.

Jobriath also comes to mind. And, to a lesser extent, Death in June. Particularly the early material.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 06:18:14 pm »

A glaring LACK of talent in the case of many.

I actually don't give a shit about pop divas. I'm not even sure what technically qualifies a female pop singer as one.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: