Rifftrax anyone?
Hello February 21, 2018, 05:53:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rifftrax anyone?  (Read 1025 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 28, 2016, 11:16:32 pm »

Does anyone here watch Rifftrax videos? A lot of the crew from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" ("MST3K") commenting on current films. Some great stuff. Check out there website www.rifftrax.com

Highly recommended! The do humor voice overs of films and they are all hilarious. Some old cheese ball movies, and some current films.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
-Benjamin Franklin
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 06:19:02 pm »

I'm not a huge fan of newer movies. I would have never been able to sit through any Twilight movie, let alone all of them, without the help from Mike and the gang.

Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky. - Ojibwe saying
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 06:14:13 am »

I'm not a huge fan of newer movies.

I know exactly what you mean.  When I was a kid, I could watch any movie.  Now, as I head into my late forties, I can't watch a movie unless I have MAJOR interest in seeing it.  And half the time, I end up not liking it anyway.  ("Superman v Batman", Suicide Squad, etc.)

I've enjoyed MST3K (brand new eps. coming soon on Netflix) and Rifftrax for quite a while.  If I had to pick my favorite Rifftrax, it would have to be Battlefield Earth.   I don't remember a damn thing about the movie or the riffs, but I do remember that I laughed harder and more often than during any other Rifftrax film.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 04:57:31 am »

Blind

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 05:03:44 am »

Azn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.