Gadgets and exercising
Hello May 27, 2018, 03:36:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadgets and exercising  (Read 3231 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 08, 2016, 11:05:17 pm »

Last year I started going to the gym.
I'm not thin or anything, actually  I'm quite chubby. 1.75m and 105kg.
I didn't really change my diet, my goal was to get myself moving.
One year later I feel a lot better, even though I only lost 5kgs. But know I can run 5k without dying (but takes a really big effort) and mostly I don't feel pain in my knee.
What kept and keeps me going is the distractions gadgets can give me at the gym: I listen to podcasts while weight lifting, music while running and keep an eye on my heart rate too.
I recently bought a chinese bluetooth headphones and that took everything to a whole new level: know I run, listen to music and can see my heart rate all the time.
What tips would you give to someone who love gadgets and it's starting to exercise? How to distract yourself from the boredom of a gym ambiance?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: