Mass Effect
Hello July 23, 2018, 02:23:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect  (Read 6540 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 14, 2016, 11:40:15 pm »

Thinking of getting the series. Never played them before.

Good idea to get them? Are the enjoyable?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:03:37 pm »

Played Mass Effect 3.
I don't like war games, and this isn't. This game is pretty cool, with an interesting story, quite addictive.
The hero is hot and you can turn him gay in this episode.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 04:53:04 am »

I finished ME2 and 3 recently and enjoyed them way more than I was expecting. I'm not usually a sci-fi fan but found both to be really fun to play.

Finally got around to playing Destiny too which seems somewhat inspired by Mass Effect.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 06:13:54 am »

One of the best, if not the best, video game u will ever play. Its an RPG, no way an out-and-out action game.

The game manages to bring you into their universe and makes you a part of it so much that you feel for the game's characters as if they are your real life friends. If something good happens to them you feel happy; if they get hurt u feel their pain. I have never experienced such bonding with a video game's characters ever.

If you are a gamer, casual or hardcore, this is one game you have to play, just to experience what virtual world can do to your psyche.
Mass Effect for ever!

(Waiting for Andromeda)  
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 06:34:28 am »

Excellent epic storyline, definitely enough character development to get you real invested not to mention the universe. Mass Effect 1 gameplay is to be desired and the ending of ME3 is not just some meme, it IS a horrible payoff to what was a solid story. The fan offered indoctrinated explanation is the most tin foil hat thing I've ever read.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 11:00:27 am »

Good series 2 and 3 are better than the first though honestly.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 11:24:47 pm »

Thanks everyone for the responses! I went ahead and bought all three for only $12 at gamestop. Enjoying the first one right now!

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 07:10:10 am »

I've really liked what I've played of that series so far.  I'm half way through the second game...been meaning to finish it for a while.  But I really enjoy playing them...they are definitely worth the time to play

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 02:30:13 pm »

Great Series. Gameplay keeps getting better form 1 to 3. Promising Story and RPG System get a bit watered down towards the End.
All critics aside: as a playable Space Opera you can´t go wrong with this one.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 05:40:54 pm »

Thanks everyone for the responses! I went ahead and bought all three for only $12 at gamestop. Enjoying the first one right now!

awesome! you will LOVE the series! tell us about ur game? you playing Bro/Femshep? how far into the game are you? what's your class? i expect updates on you game cause i LOVE hearing about people playing it for the first time!

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 07:44:55 am »

me too love Mass Effect series
What you think about Mass Effect Andromeda, you buy it or not?

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 07:23:09 am »

awesome! you will LOVE the series! tell us about ur game? you playing Bro/Femshep? how far into the game are you? what's your class? i expect updates on you game cause i LOVE hearing about people playing it for the first time!
[/quote]

I haven't progressed the story very far yet, focusing on exploring the planets first. Really like Kaiden, he's probably my favorite companion. My class is assault rifles. I tried sniping but I'm terrible at it haha.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 07:23:58 am »

I saw a trailer for it and it looks incredible. Definitely getting it

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 09:30:58 pm »

Me too but i have some bad feeling when i read article about game.

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 08:52:17 am »

Hell yeah i preordered it! i went into Gamestop to preorder it as soon as a release date was announced. SOOOOOOOO excited! with everything we've seen so far (not a whole lot), and some gameplay that they showed at "The Video Game Awards", i can't wait!

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 08:55:19 am »

I haven't progressed the story very far yet, focusing on exploring the planets first. Really like Kaiden, he's probably my favorite companion. My class is assault rifles. I tried sniping but I'm terrible at it haha.
[/quote]

oh that's awesome! i loved exploring every world i could! Kaidan is one of my favorites, if not my favorite, romances for both femshep and broshep. although when i romanced him w/ broshep, i went through ME 1 & 2 w/o romancing anyone just to romance him in 3. SOOOOOOO good! glad you're enjoying it so far!

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 08:24:36 pm »

the series are epic i LOVED Mass Effect 3 although i am definitely not a fan of sci-fi movies, games etc

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 07:12:07 am »

I played most of 2, was OK...3 was awesome from start to finish. Go for it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: