Don't Breathe
Hello December 13, 2017, 06:34:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Breathe  (Read 2027 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 14, 2016, 11:42:12 pm »

Just saw it recently. Anyone have any opinions?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 11:43:37 pm »

LOVED IT!  The Blind Man was a hawt older man, if murderous.  Our cinema cut the scene where the girl forces cum down his throat though, aw.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 05:53:17 am »

I was really looking forward to this as I'm a huge horror fan and love the home invasion genre. I was a bit disappointed by this one though, it really seemed to drag on and I hate that it relied so heavily on loud noise jump scares.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 07:11:46 pm »

Haven't seen it yet but really want to.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:08:21 pm »

Watch it!  It should have gotten a lot of good word of mouth but Train to Busan beat it cuz of drama and actual heroic protagonists.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 04:49:03 am »

Watch it!  It should have gotten a lot of good word of mouth but Train to Busan beat it cuz of drama and actual heroic protagonists.

I haven't seen Train to Busan yet, did you like it? Is it worth checking out?

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 05:00:23 am »

Yeah, Train to Busan is really good.  Horror fans might say it's not really that new but it's got decent acting, great suspense and even prerequisite horror logic fails (the minutes stretched too long in the tunnels).

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 07:42:36 am »

Yeah, Train to Busan is really good.  Horror fans might say it's not really that new but it's got decent acting, great suspense and even prerequisite horror logic fails (the minutes stretched too long in the tunnels).

Awesome, I'll check it out tonight! I feel like zombies are pretty overdone at this point but this seems to be an interesting take on the genre. Don't think I've seen any South Korean horrors yet either.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 10:36:18 am »

Just saw it recently. Anyone have any opinions?

Watched this last night, this is a good thriller, Although, the ending is a little bit stretched out (IMHO), I enjoyed Don't  Breathe.:

(Hidden)
Warned

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 04:54:28 am »

Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 08:26:44 am »

Saw it on the cinema. I am glad that I saw it there because the big screen and the loud voices adds to the suspense. I liked the movie. However after some time I thought that the movie dragged on.. And to tell you the truth I felt pitty for the old man.. Don't know if I am the only one.  Tongue
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 11:16:46 pm »

Saw it on the cinema. I am glad that I saw it there because the big screen and the loud voices adds to the suspense. I liked the movie. However after some time I thought that the movie dragged on.. And to tell you the truth I felt pitty for the old man.. Don't know if I am the only one.  Tongue

(possible spoiler so don't read this if you haven't seen the film)

You're not the only one, it was sad what happened to him and why he was doing that to the women. It was even sadder when he explained it to the main girl and tried to let her know he wouldn't physically harm her and would let her go once he got what he wanted, as he was trying to do with the first girl before the idiots who broke in ruined it.

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 06:31:01 am »

And he was a hot older dude too.  Maybe there's a fanfiction where he has sex with the first guy, saying he doesn't rape women, but men on the other hand...  Haha

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 04:13:31 am »

Maybe there's a fanfiction where he has sex with the first guy, saying he doesn't rape women, but men on the other hand...  Haha

Its just his morality talking in my opinion which is sick, and even sicker that he kept his sperm in a freezer! Sex is not his thing.

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 06:33:59 am »

Can pretend sex with women is not his thing, hehe.  Just a fanfic idea anyhow.

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 09:09:39 pm »

Haven't seen it yet but really want to.

Second..   Undecided

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 12:05:36 am »

Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.