Opinion of New Captain America Comic?
Hello December 17, 2018, 06:27:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion of New Captain America Comic?  (Read 5346 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 15, 2016, 12:10:17 am »

SPOILER: Marvel just released their new Captain America comic that revealed that Captain America was working for Hydra the entire time?

Personally, I was happy with this twist. What do you guys think?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 01:00:51 am »

Sorry, I personally thought it was a cheap gimmick. Maybe it's because I've seen it too many times- we change a classic character in a very controversial way- and then we take it back from there as if it never happened. (Just look at the still recent- Cap grows old story arc for example!)  Undecided

I'm willing to give it a chance though and see where they decide to take it and if it becomes more interesting. It just feels at the moment like a betrayal of everything the character stands for.
1x Thumb Up

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
But shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 02:09:28 am »

I thought it was lame. It felt like a cheap twist to get people talking about the Captain America comic again after having had a freefall in quality since Ed Brubaker left. Also, it features what is possibly Jesus Saiz' worst published art; everything looks so stiff.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: