Supergirl
Hello February 25, 2018, 08:34:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl  (Read 1409 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:22 pm »

So who watches Supergirl?

I'm a big fan (more or less). Yes, esp. Supergirl is a guilty pleasure I admit but it's a nice refreshing alternative to those "bad mood" shows with those darkblue and green filters that are so popular.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:00:28 am »

I watched the first few shows, but I quickly got annoyed by all the people shitting on her.  I realize that it was done to establish an "I'll earn their respect, by golly" story arc, but it was excruciating to watch.

The next episode I saw was the Flash crossover.  I found most of it to be silly, if not downright cringe-worthy.

Now that Supergirl has been freed from CBS, and Calista's excruciating bitch-with-a-heart-of-gold character is being phased out, I'll definitely tune in.  Even if I still don't like it, I'll watch it for the same reason I still watch Arrow:  I might miss something that ties in with the Flash or Legends of Tomorrow.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 11:49:14 am »

I can understand what you mean but I enjoy the easy-cheesy apporach but I don't think it will become much more to your liking in the future. The main concept "I'm a teamworker" is very obvious I agree.

I loved the cross-over. Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 09:48:50 pm »

I tuned in to see how the new Superman was and he's pretty ok.  Dorky as Clark Kent but smiling a lot so he's cute.

It's a shame the two Metalo's had ugly fake chests.  Having a muscular Asian was a nice bit, even for a while.

How's the Mon-El guy doing?  I thought Supergirl was going to X-ray through his clothes.

Only saw up for ep 2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled