NEW “Will & Grace” scene about 2016 Election
Hello August 16, 2018, 08:26:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW “Will & Grace” scene about 2016 Election  (Read 14093 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 29, 2016, 09:33:05 am »

W&G is a show Obama cites as a major force in changing opinions about gay rights for him and others. Now they have come up with a new scene, nearly ten minutes long, in which election issues are discussed by characters arguing over which candidate to vote for. I thought it was pretty funny, but don't know how much of it will be understood by spectators, however horrified they may be, from outside the US. Surprisingly neutral, I thought, but maybe I just don't give it enough credit for taking a stand that is more clear to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko

Late night TV hosts, The Daily Show, and Samantha Bee's piercing Full Frontal comedy genius also tackle the election, the white supremacist compulsive liar and irrepressibly thin-skinned grifter with hilarious and powerful insight that goes well beyond the vulgarian's notoriously short fingers, but so long as you are already on YouTube, you can probably find a lot of Good Stuff there if you to a quick search.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 04:26:01 pm »

I actually enjoyed it, though on a seperate note i wish the show was still ongoing

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 05:10:26 pm »

I loved it!! was good to see all 4 of them back on set, especially Karen.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 12:00:48 am »

W&G is a show Obama cites as a major force in changing opinions about gay rights for him and others. Now they have come up with a new scene, nearly ten minutes long, in which election issues are discussed by characters arguing over which candidate to vote for. I thought it was pretty funny, but don't know how much of it will be understood by spectators, however horrified they may be, from outside the US. Surprisingly neutral, I thought, but maybe I just don't give it enough credit for taking a stand that is more clear to others.

Late night TV hosts, The Daily Show, and Samantha Bee's piercing Full Frontal comedy genius also tackle the election, the white supremacist compulsive liar and irrepressibly thin-skinned grifter with hilarious and powerful insight that goes well beyond the vulgarian's notoriously short fingers, but so long as you are already on YouTube, you can probably find a lot of Good Stuff there if you to a quick search.

Thanks for the link.... really needed something to laugh about...

Pleased thank everyone for the time they take to upload torrents for our benefit and Have a great day!!!!!
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 03:32:39 pm »

Thanks for the link.... really needed something to laugh about...

It is also here  Smiley

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=01fbc093146b93a7a57fbd37772cac4027d943e93a353f02

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 04:14:43 pm »

"Why's eveything in the fridge 10 years old?"  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 08:57:29 am »

They did a really nice job with this.  I was impressed.  They all looked great and still make me laugh!

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 01:00:11 am »

There are rumors the show may return in some form on a permanent basis.  Hopefully it's on Netflix and not network TV.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 05:32:49 am »

I rarely watched the show when it aired but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this. It would interesting to see what a new Will and Grace would be like without the network restrictions of the 1990s and 2000s.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: