OOPS and Sorry
Hello October 19, 2018, 12:54:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OOPS and Sorry  (Read 1237 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 15, 2016, 05:27:34 am »

Just a note to say I'm sorry for putting in the wrong date on one of my themed movies torrents (has since been corrected)  Blond and mixed up the info on another torrent which I have also tried to fix.  I didn't do this to "cheat" as one of our fellow members stated by putting the wrong date of the movie in the torrent title.  If anyone downloaded the torrent thinking it was a new release I sincerely apologize for this error.  I hope I'm not the only one who has these  Blond s, but I truly believe if anyone has, it's also probably a typo error and I do know I appreciated finding out so I could correct it.  Could have done without the "cheater" comment.... but such is life.  Should this happen again, please let me know so I can correct any errors I have made!  Thank you

Pleased thank everyone for the time they take to upload torrents for our benefit and Have a great day!!!!!
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:56:49 am »

You're fine. Live up my friend and thanks for all the Themed Movie torrents that you uploaded.

Hug

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 08:28:17 am »

People should learn to chill and remember that we're all human (unless...)  Shocked So we all make mistakes.

Sorry you had to catch some flak. Thanks for your uploads and Cheers!!  Wink

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
But shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 10:22:03 am »

Hey Bluesurfer, don't beat yourself up - you are about the last person I'd have thought would 'cheat'.

We've all made a mistake or two and fortunately we have people around who can put things right.

Meanwhile you have shared so much  Cheers

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 12:09:21 pm »

As all the replies here, Don't sweat much to it. As mod 2222 says Kudos to all your uploads Applaud2

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 12:43:19 pm »

I would chillax about it.

People find it easier to post mean and hate because they are not in person.
I think if everyone who posted hateful comments had to put their real name and face to the comments, we would see a sharp decline in hate comments.

Take care
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled