Genital warts and genital herpes
Hello April 23, 2018, 05:13:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Genital warts and genital herpes  (Read 4511 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 22, 2016, 12:40:38 am »

Lately I have been worrying about getting infected with genital warts and/or genital herpes. Once you are infected the virus does not leave your body and I think I would feel guilty of passing the virus to other people. For the record I am not infected however I feel somewhat afraid to have sex and worry about being infected. I would like to know how other people deal with this also if anybody has experience with the vaccin you can get for genital warts. I discussed the genital warts with my doctor but she didn't know that much about it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:51:52 am »

STDs like these ones are the reason why I stopped hooking up or having sex with strangers a long time ago, and among other things.

I have friends that hook up or who have NSA sex and they told me how they go as far as giving oral sex with condoms or getting oral sex with a condom on, just kissing and masturbating the other men and if they are into rimming they use dental dams.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 12:57:36 am »

Thanks! From the information I got I understood that these viruses also can be transferred when you only have skin to skin contact. Using a condom of course is safer but you could still be infected.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 01:47:27 pm »

Ive hooked up with a fair number of guys and have not caught any virus, only 2 curable bacterial infections.

If you hook up always ask if they are clean and inspect their genitals just in case.

Nothing worse than catching a viral STI because they are not curable.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 04:17:45 am »

How can you actually tell if a person has genital warts but looking at their cock?  What are the signs?  How do you know if you have them?

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:36 pm »

The first thing to understand is the difference between Penile Papules vs Genital Warts

Even if we do not know why penile papules grow, they aren’t harmful in any way.

Genital warts are caused by HPV
DiseaseHPV type
Common warts2, 7, 22
Plantar warts1, 2, 4, 63
Flat warts3, 10, 8
Anogenital warts6, 11, 42, 44 and others
Anal dysplasia (lesions)6, 16, 18, 31, 53, 58
Genital cancersHighest risk: 16, 18, 31, 45
Other high-risk: 33, 35, 39, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59
Probably high-risk: 26, 53, 66, 68, 73, 82
Epidermodysplasia verruciformismore than 15 types
Focal epithelial hyperplasia (mouth)13, 32
Mouth papillomas6, 7, 11, 16, 32
Oropharyngeal cancer16
Verrucous cyst60
Laryngeal papillomatosis6, 11

Do not freak out:
- 90% of genital warts cases are caused by type 6 & 11 (not cancerous, the only real thing to worry about)
- 99% of all sexually active men and women have, had, will have the virus
- if you have not noticed anything is because your immune system has cleared the virus
  in a matter of months without developing any symptom

What to do:
- (protect yourself) avoid sex with someone with warts
- (protect the others) do not play dirty, avoid sex if you have warts

When to worry ?
- if the warts do not disappear in a reasonable amount of time (3/4 months)
- if you are immunosuppressed (HIV/AIDS, cyclosporine treatment, ...)

What to do now ?
Ask your doctor, you should be probably treated with a biopsy to identify the virus and with a drug/chemical/physical/termal removal.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 03:48:01 pm »

Lately I have been worrying about getting infected with genital warts and/or genital herpes. Once you are infected the virus does not leave your body and I think I would feel guilty of passing the virus to other people. For the record I am not infected however I feel somewhat afraid to have sex and worry about being infected. I would like to know how other people deal with this also if anybody has experience with the vaccin you can get for genital warts. I discussed the genital warts with my doctor but she didn't know that much about it.

Only the warts are contagious, without warts...  sex1

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 10:39:51 pm »

Thanks for the info,  I asked cuz I got a spot.  I showed it to a doctor and he said not to worry about it, though it does bother me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: