Two pics/gifs in a signature...
Hello February 19, 2018, 08:32:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two pics/gifs in a signature...  (Read 1720 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 14, 2016, 10:11:01 pm »

I have seen some cases of people who can have two pics/gifs side by side in their signature, and I wanted to do the same. So I changed it in my Forum profile settings, but this is what I got:

It would be very annoying for most people to leave it that way, so I just let one image for now. The code that I used was:

Code:
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/EYsMaHv.png[/img][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/oIqCSmn.png[/img][/right]

But you already saw the results. So, the question is: should I resize both pics in order to get them properly align? Or there is another BBcode that I'm missing? If this was HTML I would have tried to put both pics inside a blockquote or div, but this is new for me...

Please help me.  blush
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:13:52 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 10:19:23 pm »

I just thought about putting both pics in a single one, but that would against rules, since it says over there that images in signature should not be greater than 400x300.  blow nose

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 11:38:48 pm »

Why don't edit them and make it one image? It will make things easier...

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 12:16:22 am »

Why don't edit them and make it one image? It will make things easier...

I already said it:

I just thought about putting both pics in a single one, but that would against rules, since it says over there that images in signature should not be greater than 400x300.

And if I put them together the final image would be 800x300

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 08:16:24 am »

You should be able to do this by stacking both image BBCodes back to back I believe... Either that or create a hidden table tag to force them into adjacent spaces. Smiley

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 08:51:57 am »

Have you tried resizing it, to fit in the allowed pixel?

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 09:02:51 am »

You should be able to do this by stacking both image BBCodes back to back I believe... Either that or create a hidden table tag to force them into adjacent spaces. Smiley

I'll try this... Thanks!  Kiss

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 09:03:43 am »

Have you tried resizing it, to fit in the allowed pixel?

Well, I thought about it as my last resource/choice.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 09:07:51 am »

IT WORKS!  Crazy? Cheers with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 05:00:47 pm »

Glad you were able to figure it out, I just added those [img] stuff without the [left*] or [right*] codes

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 01:15:55 am »

Glad you were able to figure it out, I just added those [img] stuff without the [left*] or [right*] codes

Nice  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 01:32:49 am »

If you want to make it look prettier, I would suggest putting a center tag before the first image tag and a /center tag at the end of the second image tag. This will make it look a little prettier for you.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 01:39:39 am »

If you want to make it look prettier, I would suggest putting a center tag before the first image tag and a /center tag at the end of the second image tag. This will make it look a little prettier for you.

Thanks for the advice!  Wink
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled