Supergirl wasn't included cuz supposedly not needed.
Not at all. The exact same scene, from start to finish, was re-played during the Flash. The only thing you missed was a bunch of failed breeches that briefly appeared in front of Kara throughout the episode. She didn't seem to give a shit that an extradimensional breech, filled with GOD KNOW WHAT kept trying to manifest. I guess she really is just that powerful that she can brush off stuff like that.
The one who caught my eye was Mad Dog exercising and showing of his body.
His body caught me completely by surprise. I didn't think he'd look anywhere NEAR that good shirtless. Why is it that clothes can completely conceal a great, muscular body, ......but they show every goddamn bit of fat?!?!?! ARRRRRGH!!!!!!
Steel is super cute too but horrible costume.
I disagree. ANYTHING that covers that hair of his is a GOOD thing. Besides, I'm getting really sick of superhero costumes getting "re-conceptualized". I blame the X-Men movies for this bullshit. Superhero costumes should be outlandish. Go big or go home. It's kind of like a drag queen spending hours making herself up and creating a fabulous persona, ........then dressing like an ultra-conservative librarian.
I leave you with the following questions:
1. Ray said that he'd "quintupled" Nate's strength. How does being five times stronger enable someone to stop a speeding train?
2. Snart had to wear sunglasses to protect his eyes from the blinding muzzle-flash of the cold gun. Why didn't Ray need sunglasses?
3. If all Ray had to do was replicate the Atom suit, why was he such a whiny bitch about losing it in the first place?
4. Why did the aliens give a shit about Barry messing with the timeline? What did the aborted Flashpoint timeline do to the aliens, and how could it be any worse than what Eobard, the Legends, the Time Masters, Time Pirates, Jay Garrick, and Zoom do to time?
5. Why haven't any of the people I've just mentioned encountered a Time Wraith?
6. After Barry saved his mother, why did Eobard still have his powers? According to Gideon, it was Eobard's time jump that drained his powers, so he should've been powerless while locked in Barry's makeshift jail cell.
7. If Barry wouldn't save Dante, why didn't Cisco ask Jessie to do it? Or, why not go into the multiverse, find a willing speedster, bring them back to Earth 1, and have THEM save Dante? (I also have to wonder: If Cisco can teleport and see into the past, why hasn't he tried to create a breech through time? Why didn't he use his powers and brilliance to steal the Waverider???)
I love me my CW superhero shows, but I swear I could spend lifetimes finding all the continuity and logic flaws.