REQUEST: ASUS Anniversary Edition Intel GT7825 OC Guide
Hello March 21, 2018, 01:41:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: REQUEST: ASUS Anniversary Edition Intel GT7825 OC Guide  (Read 1102 times)

« on: December 13, 2016, 04:37:29 pm »

I recently bought a customer computer (designed by myself using a guide on PCPartsPicker), and I was wondering how to go about OC'ing this CPU since it seems pretty much MADE to OC . I have no idea about overclocking . I have a aftermarket air cooler with copper pipes and heat sinks on the CPU, and the current speed is 3.8 ghz, and the current CPU temp is around 39-42 C. I just would like somebody to tell me what the settings that I should enter into the BIOS to get this a little bit overclocked so that I am not stuck with the stock speed.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 01:36:35 am »

This generally depends on the particular motherboard and the firmware it contains sadly. It may be helpful to know more specific information about the precise CPU, GPU, etc that you have in your system, along with the BIOS type, version number, etc. To my understanding, as a general rule, it is the voltage on specific things that you need to modify in order to over/under clock your CPU. I'll have to check with my brother on that for you.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: