Things to discuss before marriage
Hello February 22, 2018, 07:23:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things to discuss before marriage  (Read 3064 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 14, 2016, 05:11:10 am »

I saw the NY Times had a 13-question guide, but any other sites you've found that have good discussion topics for a couple considering tying the knot?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:59:48 am »

If you have things you need to discuss, then you probably aren't ready to tie the knot.   

Personally, I think everyone should live together for at least a year before getting married.   This way the "newness" of the relationship has worn off and you aren't constantly trying to impress each other.   

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 12:08:54 am »

Personally, I think everyone should live together for at least a year before getting married.   This way the "newness" of the relationship has worn off and you aren't constantly trying to impress each other.   

This.

It also makes easier to talk things out, as you have now a pretty grounded idea of how your prospective partner is truly like.  I do believe there are things that must be discussed before tying the knot though, also there are issues that will be needed to be discussed as your relationship progresses.

Btw, OP, do you happen to have a link to that NYT article? Wanna check it out. :3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: