Assassin's Creed. Shirtless Fassbinder, one cutie, still awful
Hello November 17, 2018, 01:51:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed. Shirtless Fassbinder, one cutie, still awful  (Read 2200 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 20, 2016, 05:56:21 pm »

Saw Assassin's Creed.  I don't know much about it but it was kinda awful.  Slow, boring action movie.  Fassbinder gets shirtless near the end and there was one kinda cute guy but the movie was a disappointment to me.  I wanted to like it though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 04:35:24 am »

That's disappointing to hear because I wanted to go see it. May not now. I want to support video games becoming movies, though, because I feel like so many video games could make some extremely good movies that people would enjoy. Sad to hear this movie wasn't it, though.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 06:22:21 am »

You can still see it and form your own opinion, that's what I always say.  Like, the critics rated Collateral Beauty pretty low but I loved it. 

I also want video game movies to succeed but, I guess only Resident Evil has done well?  Final movie will be out.  The recent Ratchet and Clank theatrical release was kinda eh but I love the games (played only the first three tho).  I wanted to say that it was a great movie but it was just ok, aw.

Creed looked like Prince of Persia, which SHOULD have succeeded.  It had humor and Gyllenhaal.  I dunno why it didn't click.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 02:12:15 am »

When I saw the movie was coming I immediately thought it's going to be awful - people should learn from RE that video games to movies aren't the best idea.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 06:23:29 am »

Video game movies can be great.  Stuff just get lost in the translation.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 12:32:39 am »

Honestly I just love Fassbender so much that I found this movie to be a masterpiece.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 12:36:02 am »

Have you seen "Shame" movie with nude Fassbender?

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 10:27:25 pm »

Forgetting SILENT HILL?

I also want video game movies to succeed but, I guess only Resident Evil has done well? 

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 10:51:03 pm »

It stopped at the second Silent Hill.  Didn't get to do a third.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 11:04:02 pm »

I meant the first one - honestly, I mentally eliminate most sequels until they prove otherwise.

It stopped at the second Silent Hill.  Didn't get to do a third.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: