Blonde and garbage
Hello December 13, 2018, 07:40:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blonde and garbage  (Read 463 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 22, 2016, 12:46:39 am »

A blonde who lived on her own had a habit of walking around naked in her studio apartment was going to throw out the garbage. She considered whether she should get dressed before walking out, but thought she would probably be fine. So she opened the door carefully and tried to hear if anyone was in the stairwell. There wasn’t. She hurried out to throw the garbage and… BOOM! The door the apartment slammed shut.
In that moment, she heard the gate opening and she saw a drunk man walking up the stairs.
‘Help, what do I do now?’ she thought. ‘I guess I’ll have to bend down and stick my head between my shoulders and wait until he’s passed by.’, and so she did.
The drunk man walked past the woman, then he turned around and walked up to her. He pulled down his pants, did “that” with her and then turned around and mumbled to himself.
– It’s crazy what people throw away these days. There was nothing wrong with her, was there?!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: