what's the Word for underwear men pic ?
Hello May 23, 2017, 12:44:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what's the Word for underwear men pic ?  (Read 329 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: December 30, 2016, 05:34:44 pm »

What is the term for a picture of a guy in his underwear, hugging his cock, without seeing his cock? Like this pic !
I know that there are a lots of topic on it but I can find it !!!
Please help !!!!! Party Mob


« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 09:54:03 pm »

you will mostly find those pics under the term "freeballing" I believe


« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 10:49:58 pm »

I would say "dickprint" or just "bulge" Tongue Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to:  

Related Topics
Subject Started by Replies Views Last post
Brian Burke: Man of His Word Sports Enthusiasts leatherbear 0 667 Last post March 11, 2010, 04:39:47 pm
by leatherbear
Homophobia: Don't Ban the Word -- Religion & Philosophy leatherbear 4 1276 Last post December 26, 2012, 11:42:02 am
by agis
Russia - the ban of the gay word Politics & Debate myrea 13 16880 Last post August 29, 2015, 05:22:11 pm
by WackyRabbit