Overseas Hookup in a toilet
Hello September 20, 2018, 12:37:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overseas Hookup in a toilet  (Read 610 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 01, 2017, 11:56:47 am »

While on holidays in Hong Kong, I had the nice fortune to come out of a stall and walk past a guy who had opened his stall and was making hand movements to usher me in. He was a hot Chinese guy, nice build and was stroking a 7in cock while motioning to me.
What do you think I did?
I looked around to check no-one saw me then I went into the stall with him. He didn't speak much English, not that he had to haha.
Couldn't help myself.
Anyone have something similar happen to them while on overseas holiday?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 12:38:49 pm »

went to Singapore for a short holiday. chatted with this guy who is apparently into stuff that i am into (public humiliation).. we arranged to meet at a mall and i will be waiting in a bathroom cubicle. I ordered him to get naked the moment he goes in our cubicle... he was a chinese boy and had a beautiful body.. he kept on sucking me and i played with his cock and nipples (whilst hearing people coming in and out) until we both cummed (i cummed on his face lol)...  afterwards we had coffee.. lol still in contact with him.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: