My Fantasy
Hello March 21, 2018, 01:56:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Fantasy  (Read 305 times)

« on: January 01, 2017, 12:48:25 pm »

Hey guys, I have a fantasy, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. I'm a virgin, and I didn't sleep with a man before, only with women. Smiley

I am 22, very skinny, I weigh around 120lbs and I am smooth. Smiley My fantasy involves an older man, beefy, muscular, hairy and heavier than me. I picture myself kneeling in front of him, sucking his dick, while he moans. Meanwhile, he takes of his shirt, and exposes his womderfully hairy chest to me. He pulls me up, and forces me to lick his sweaty, hairy armpits, which I love doing. He then tears my clothes off, and pushes me down the bed, clearly showing he's in charge. He climbs in bed with me, and straddles me with his muscular hairy legs. He begins licking my chest, and then my neck, and then kisses me.

I run my fingers through his chest hair, and he takes my hands, pinning them to the bed. He lays on top of me, with his full weight (I have always had this fantasy, to be pinned underneath a bigger man's weight). He kisses me gently on the lips, and then pulls the hair at the back of my head exposing my neck. I whimper, as he kisses my neck, so fiercely and mercilessly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: