Liking Public Restrooms??
Hello August 22, 2018, 02:14:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liking Public Restrooms??  (Read 1226 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 03, 2017, 10:35:29 pm »

It might sound kinda weird but I sorta have a thing for public toilets? Like, not necessarily having sex in public toilets or practicing voyeurism. I just like the atmosphere of public toilets: the urinals, the stalls, the dirty floor, the piss smell in the air, the toilet grafitti Tongue I wouldn't say I feel horny (not always at least), it's more like a "pleasant" feeling. Sometimes I just use public restrooms to get a bit of that imagery, a bit of that smell. I even tried to make it into art at some point, taking photos of urinals and grafitti in public toilets, I think it captures pretty well the manly spirit at it's finest Tongue

Is it really THAT weird that I feel this? Tongue Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 12:59:18 am »

kinda hot actually hehe

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 01:33:25 am »

It's not. I think thats where my watersports fetish also came into play.

I like restrooms, guys pissing. I just think it's the most manly thing myself speaking.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »

It's not. I think thats where my watersports fetish also came into play.

I just think it's the most manly thing myself speaking.
True

Exactly! Men's toilets are like, one of the few places that are 100% exclusive to men, so untouched by the female hand in fact, that they are drenched in masculine aesthetic: dirty, raunchy, broken, stinky, vandalized (accepting the fact that dirt and violence are innate to a man). The only other place I can think of that follows the same rule is gym/sports locker rooms. Both toilets and locker rooms become something like temples, for both gay and str8 men, to worship the raw masculinity. Hi Boss! Hi Boss!

No wonder they say that the toilet is a man's throne Cheesy Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 05:29:02 pm »

i like them just cause i know i'm gonna have sex in there hehe

other than that, i don't find the site alone fetching to be honest. i don't think that dirt, stink, violence have to be innate to "masculine". it's just reading in elements of patriarchal concept of masculine. i like men who are also peaceful, clean, sensitive etc. but i guess they are not "real men" according to that.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 07:04:22 pm »

honestly, i don't really like public restrooms for that use.But i am 21 but that's my opinion

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: