Herpes?
Hello December 17, 2018, 03:27:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herpes?  (Read 1946 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 04, 2017, 12:59:22 am »

I have an embarrassing thing to ask you. I think I contracted herpes. Three days ago, while I was cleaning my penis in the shower I found some red spots on it. Those spots does not hurt, but I'm still worried.
http://pasteboard.co/hNjR6V8xV.jpg

EDIT: (2017-01-13 MrMazda) - Removed broken img tag
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:56:13 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 01:28:49 am »

mmm i cant see the pic !

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:57:17 am »

Try the link now... I corrected it so that it should work now.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 09:14:36 pm »

Here in Slovenia someone makes some sort of dark cream that makes wonders for normal herpes. Maybe flower called St John's wort. You put it in olive oil, but it has to be a lot of flowers, then you put glass on window still so sun comes to it, then in a while when it gets all red, you can use it. But you need something fast. But then maybe they already sell it like that. I read this is virus, so maybe you must boost your imune system, so you body can fight for you. If that helps, then you need echinacea as syrup or in alcohol, so you drink that. It says there is no drug for it, so I'm thinking around it. Also for normal herpes we sometimes used toothpaste. I don't think it could hurt If nothing else you defenitelly won't have caries there. zink paste? If it's good for women...and eat b-complex vitamin
I hope something helps from this. You have virus in your body but it usually sleeps. If your imune systen crushes down, it wakes up that virus, so I think you should do anything you can to fix your imune system.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 11:16:57 pm »

sometimes i have but wiht aciclovir pills in three days is ok

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled