Is the male body more beautiful than the female?
Hello January 18, 2017, 02:36:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the male body more beautiful than the female?  (Read 287 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 13, 2017, 03:31:05 am »

I think it is.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:50:41 pm »

the male is more beautiful than female for all of the nature animals.
do u know the ordo of male is a kind of musk for female or other rigth person.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:22:58 pm »

i also think that is more beautiful but all people will say the same here, as we are all gay.I think that a straight guy would not agree with us

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 08:41:25 pm »

really we are " all gay"?? .... well I'm not.. ( hence my name Grin) coz I'm bi actually. but gays being so intolerant I pretend to be gay.
but seriously the question is dumb. you can't compare. you can't even compare male bodies by themselves.. like what about a skinny twink and a fat bear ? you can't compare. that's a question of taste. like saying red is more beautiful than blue.. seriously. you need your bonus point that badly?  Grin
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:04:51 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 09:00:06 pm »

Obviously, male is more beautiful!

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 10:07:08 pm »

As a gay man, I can vouch for the male body being more attractive.  Though, females are pretty in their own way.

really we are " all gay"?? .... well I'm not.. ( hence my name Grin) coz I'm bi actually. but gays being so intolerant I pretend to be gay.
but seriously the question is dumb. you can't compare. you can't even compare male bodies by themselves.. like what about a skinny twink and a fat bear ? you can't compare. that's a question of taste. like saying red is more beautiful than blue.. seriously. you need your bonus point that badly?  Grin

You could have commented in a more sensible way, stating that since you're bisexual you consider both forms attractive, and kindly reminding OP that the users here can encompass different gradations of the sexual spectrum...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:52:47 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 08:19:31 am »

Being bi, I find both equally attractive. Cheesy
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 03:03:52 pm »

female boobies are sexy
1x Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 05:57:16 pm »

I wouldn't say beautiful. I would say it's more masculine and protected and respected. Nobody wants to see a half naked man down walking down the street.

The female body is way more beautiful, eroticized and not respected at all. I feel so sorry for women who have to exploit their bodies in order to be beautiful. Men cat call, you see naked women on top of taxi cabs and bus station billboards etc. Smh.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 07:35:14 pm »

Can't compare apples to oranges. For gays like us, the female body has no charm. Pure straight guys may think the same about male bodies.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 08:32:16 pm »

agreed, although i personally think that even straight guys can find male bodies attractive.It is not black or white.There are climaxes

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 10:04:15 pm »

duh.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2017, 12:49:43 am »

I find it (in most cases) most appealing but it depends on the viewer so... no, not for me.

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2017, 10:07:54 am »

As a gay person I say that the female body is more beautiful.
I can appreciate the female body and its curves even though I'm not attracted to it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: