When Grandma Goes To Court
Hello May 21, 2018, 08:48:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Grandma Goes To Court  (Read 1366 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 21, 2008, 05:19:09 am »

Lawyers  should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a  Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a  grandma otherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked,  'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you,Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a  big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you  manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're  a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to  anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The  lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She  again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a  youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He  can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one  of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheate d on his wife  with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know  him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both  counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, If either of you idiots  asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric  chair.'
1x Cheesy 1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:16:30 am »

ROTFLMAO

THANK YOU Smiley Smiley Smiley
1x Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 11:28:10 am »

You are welcome. Smiley  I'll add more if I find.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 10:42:10 pm »

Applaud2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled