The 100
Hello September 25, 2018, 01:00:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 100  (Read 928 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 07, 2017, 10:02:10 pm »

Does anyone watch this show on the CW? New season just started. I honestly think it's one of the most underrated shows, and I'm really confused as to why its not more popular.

Thoughts on the newest episode? I thought it set up nicely for a great new season. I will be very interested to see how they solve the big problem (don't wanna spoil). If you haven't watched it yet I would really recommend you check it out on Netflix!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 10:11:42 pm »

I like it. I think my favorite season was season 2. I really like the main girl Clarke. I thought her
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
was a baller move...most shows would have the hero finding a way out of that situation but she totally did it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:10:15 am »

I like it. I think my favorite season was season 2. I really like the main girl Clarke. I thought her
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
was a baller move...most shows would have the hero finding a way out of that situation but she totally did it.

Totally agree. Season 2 was my favorite as well. That's actually extremely true point. Not very many shows do that. She's got a lot of blood on her hands, and it's a shame she has so many enemies. Why is it so hard for all of the groups to get along? haha. Do you think this is the last season? I feel like the way it's setting up, considering this season's main conflict.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 09:48:26 pm »

I need to get around to watching this show.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 12:18:57 am »

Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled