Upstore account??
Hello February 19, 2018, 02:39:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upstore account??  (Read 3288 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 12, 2017, 02:28:46 am »

I'm trying desperately to sign up for an upstore.net premium account but no matter what I do it won't let me. Anyone have one I can borrow or have any advice as to how to make it let me sign up??

Thank you!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:15:05 am »

Is there a particular error message that you're getting?

For that matter, what exactly happens when you try to sign up?

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 10:03:31 pm »

it says that my card (in my name) was rejected due to antifraud measures. i've sent a ton of messages to their support service who could not be less helpful. they suggested i pay in bitcoin which i don't think i have access to living in the US, and haven't been able to find a service that lets me buy bitcoin. Has anyone successfully been able to set up an account? I really want to download some videos I've seen there.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:27:10 pm »

Try getting one of those prepaid cards that you add money to like Greendot or even a Wally World prepaid card. If you go thru the line at Wally World they are free to load money on.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 07:35:52 pm »

BitCoin should be available to any country. You can check out how to get them at https://howtobuybitcoins.info

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: